Following the stress and time wasting paying Electricity at the main office, the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company has now made it possible for any one who can use the internet effectively to Pay IKEDC Electricity Bill Online.
There are three (3) ways you can pay your IKEDC Electricity Bill Online, below are the following means to doing so;
Step-by-Step On How to Pay IKEDC Electricity Bill Online
Payment via Internet Banking
For customer with internet banking facilities with any of the banks should pay IKEDC bills via the following steps;
– Log on to the bank’s internet banking platform
– Select NIBSS e-Bills (or eBillsPay or eBills Payment) in the bill payment section
– Select Power – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
– Enter requested details
– Confirm customer details returned/shown
– Make payment
– Receive payment confirmation message and print/email receipt
Payment Via Web portal (Using Credit or Debit Card
- Go to the IKEDC payment portal on webpage: http://www.ikedc.com/pay
- Enter requested details
- Submit transaction
- Confirm customer Accounts details returned/shown
- Make payment
- Receive payment confirmation message and print/email receipt
Payment Via Bank Branch
- Visit any branch of the banks and request to pay your IKEDC bills via the NIBSS eBillsPay Platform.
- You must have your IKEDC account details as shown on your bill available.
- Obtain a copy of your receipt upon payment.
If you found it difficult accomplishing any of the steps above – use the comment box below to tell us and we are here to put you through., Or if you have an additional talk then also use the comment box below.