We have come to understood that may of you are still yet to collect your nPower Job salaries and believing that your account information, name or or information about you needed to be updated as fast as possible in order to get paid (like others). But before proceeding to read other information on this page, please note that this information are for those who are successfully selected for the job.
After going through the test and you succeeded being selected then the next step is to login the NPOWER portal to update some vital information such as: your bank account details, names, phone number, email account etc. And this page will guide you through on how to Re-update nPower Profile Information through the www.portal.npower.gov.ng official website.
THIS MIGHT INTEREST YOU: NPower Nigeria Login Portal – Check here to know if you where selected
To get things right, there are steps use to successfully update your profile on the N-power recruitment website. Which we have listed below.
How to Re-update nPower Profile Information
- Step 1: Enter npower subdomain at npvn.npower.gov.ng/login/
- Step 2: You’ll see a box containing USERNAME and PASSWORD. We believe you already known that you Use the phone number you registered with as your username and any of your three names as your password (or if you had already created a new password to login)
- Step 3: Now, when the N-Power.gov.ng login site opens, by the left hand corner (if you use laptop or desktop) you’ll see the following options:
• Account Settings
• About NPVN
• Get Help
- Step 4: Click on the “Account Settings“. When you do this, it should bring up two sections:
Personal Information and
- Step 5: If you have any error to change your name, home address, email address, or phone number or date of birth, etc you click on “Personal Information”, but if your challenges is changing your bank account information then click on “Bank Information”, then select your bank and add your account number. You need not add BVN again it’ll automatically bring it up.
Please note that Each of these options has in front of them “EDIT INFO”.
- Step 6: Now you have to Click on update once you are done with your changes.
ALSO READ THIS: How to Withdraw from Bitcoin Acct to Nigeria Local Bank Acct
Just in case you further encounter any kind of challenges regarding to nPower Nigeria Job then use the comment box (below) to relate with us and we are here to give you a quick reply or you can also send email to [email protected] make sure the complaints contains:
- your full name,
- the email address associated with your npower account, and
- your complaints, then send when you are through typing your complains.
Kindly share the link of this page to other people who may also need it.