Receiving money sent to you from Western Union can be easy if you know how. There are many ways you can receive money sent through the Western Union. But, we want to focus on How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer Through Quickteller. We have outlined all steps you need to follow. It is easy. Simple. Clear. Well explained.
As a Nigeria, money could be sent to you from “Abroad”. It could come from your relatives other business partners. Or even anybody for that matter. It doesn’t matter who is sending the money. The “why” does not also matter. The steps and processes are the same. The good part is that you will receive the money in Naira instead of the currency it was sent in. So, let’s see How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer Through Quickteller quickly.
How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer Through Quickteller
Here are the steps on how you can easily redeem money sent to you on the Quickteller platform.
- Log on to Quickteller.com
- Click on the Send and Receive Money tile
- Click the Western Union tile
- Select your bank, either GTBank, StanbicIBTC or Wema bank
- Under “Choose currency” select “Naira”
- Click “Receive money now” and the Western Union – Receive Money data page opens
- Now carefully enter the following details: (a) The MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) as provided by the sender, (b) Sender’s Country, (c) Receiving account number i.e. your bank account number where you wish to receive the funds, (d) Receiving account type i.e. either current or savings, (e) Expected Amount in Naira as provided by the sender
- Under Receiving Currency leave the name of the bank and Naira as default.
- First Name (Receiving Account) which is your account first name as it appears at your bank
- Surname (Receiving Account) which is your account surname as it appears at your bank
- Mobile Number – your mobile number
- Answer to test question as provided by the sender
- Click “Continue”
- Confirm the details provided.
When you click “Confirm” Quickteller verifies with the bank and with Western Union to verify the details provided. Once confirmed, your account is credited with the transferred sum.
Please ensure that the details provided by the sender match those you provide so as to avoid errors and an unsuccessful transaction.
This is How To Receive Western Union Money Transfer Through Quickteller. Enjoy.