THis is to inform all registered 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Wednesday advised candidates to start printing their examination notification slips (JAMB Exam Slip).
How to Reprint 2016 JAMB Exam Slip
For you to Reprint your 2016 JAMB Exam Slip is very easy task because you only need your JAMB registration number to doing this. But I have listed out two option on how to Reprint 2016 JAMB Exam Slip. Check them out below
- If you do not know any idea to work on a computer then you have to follow this step which is: Visit JAMB accredited CBT centres and cybercafes or at the comfort of their homes to print the slip.
Please Note that JAMB officials will not allow you to enter the exam hall if any excuse in the event of you missing your date and or time for examination.’’
- Go to JAMB UTME registration portal at
- Select ‘Re-Print your Slip’,
- Enter your registration number where required,
- Finally, Click on ‘Re-Print’ to access your 2016 JAMB UTME exam date.
Information Containing in the 2016 JAMB Exam Slip
The notification slip should contain the date, time and venue of the candidates’ examination.
2016 JAMB Exam Date
Concrete arrangements for the smooth takeoff of the Computer Based Test (CBT) platform, scheduled to begin on Feb. 29.
Also Note that you are supposes to be in your centres 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
The 2016 JAMB UTME would hold in Eight (8) centres across the world, namely:
- United Kingdom
- Republic of Benin
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa