Have you ever found great android apps you would love to have on your Windows but wasn’t able? After reading this, you will be able to do just that right now. Majority of persons spend most times on their PCs and laptops. But, most of the apps that suit their interests are in android format. In this guide, we will show you how you can run android apps on windows without the help of an expert.
So, if you fall into this category, there is help and hope for you. You can run any android apps on windows. ANY android apps of your choice. This is why we have compiled this to serve as a guide to you so you can immediately carry this out by yourself. Read on.
Also See: Top 5 Best Android Emulators For PC
How To Run Android Apps On Windows
We will show you how to use Bluestacks emulator to run android apps on windows.
- Go to Bluestacks and click on Download App Player. Click on the download button for Windows on the left or Mac on the right.
- Now open the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to install Bluestacks. The instructions are straightforward, similar to installing any other programme on your computer.
- Run Bluestacks when the installation is complete. You might see a notification saying that your graphics driver needs to be updated. Just click the “Close” button when you see the pop-up to start Bluestacks.
- Now you’ll see a window in which Android is up and running. Click the big search icon at the top > type the name of the app > select “Search Play for…” to get the apps from Google Play.
- You’ll have to log in using your Google account once you search Google Play for apps. Once that is done, you can install most games and apps
- Installing apps is simple. Just use the search button on the home screen and click Search Play for, as described in Step 4. This will open Google Play, where you can click “Install” to get the app.
- Bluestacks has an Android app so you can sync installed apps between your PC and Android device if needed.
- While you can use the mouse to simulate taps and swipes, Bluestacks also supports hardware keyboards for some games such as Temple Run. This means that you can play these games using your computer’s keyboard. If you have a preferred text-editor on Android, you can type using the keyboard as well.
- Bluestacks is free for a short duration (half an hour), after which it asks you to pay $2 (roughly Rs. 120) per month; or you can instead install some sponsored apps every day. That’s not a big dampener as you don’t need to open the sponsored app and you can easily delete it right after installation is complete. To do this, click the All apps icon at the top > Settings > Apps. Now select the sponsored app and click the “Uninstall” button.
There are many other options to use to run android apps on Windows. But, this Bluestacks have proven to be the most effective so far. This is why we focused on it.
Have any question? Let’s hear from you then.