Now making life more flexible – BBM company (BlackBerry) and PayPal teaming up to create and establish a function, secure and fast way to Send and Receive Money on BBM with PayPal Account. Although its so unfortunate that this process is limited to some countries.
With this new method of lifestyle, BBM is now one of the best ways to simply and easily send and receive funds in supported regions. Available on iOS, Android and BlackBerry 10, this convenient new feature allows you to send and receive money from friends within a BBM conversation.
Step-by-Step on How to Send and Receive Money on BBM with PayPal Account
Make sure to have a PayPal Account, if you haven’t got an PayPal account click here to Sign Up.
- To get started click on the PayPal “Send Money” icon in the attachment menu.
- The first time you use this feature, you will be prompted to link your PayPal account with your BBM account.
- The on-screen instructions will tell you exactly what to do, and future transfers will not require authentication. If at any point you change your mind about allowing transfers, just log into PayPal and change your security settings.
- If the contact you’ve selected to receive funds hasn’t linked their PayPal account with their BBM account, BBM will send a prompt asking them to do so.
- Once the contact you’re chatting with has linked their PayPal account with BBM, you can enter the amount, review the details, add a message and hit send. This recipient will get a confirmation with your message, the transfer amount and a prompt to check their PayPal account for details.
- BBM has always been the best way to connect and share messages, photos and more with speed, control and privacy. Now it’s even better that users will have the ability to send and receive money to friends, family and other contacts.
Please Note that Supported countries as of publishing in November of 2015 include: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and South Africa.