How To Sign Up Payoneer Account In Nigeria – Given the difficulty Nigerians have in accessing Paypal for international transactions, the best option left is the Payoneer. Payoneer isn’t a second option because it is inferior. No. The reason why Paypal is the number 1 in Nigeria is because it is the number one in the world. Almost all international transaction portals have a Paypal gateway. Notwithstanding, with Payoneer, you are guaranteed a very efficient online payment platform.
Payoneer is an online payment processing company that is similar to Paypal. Unlike Paypal which does not allow Nigerians to receive and withdraw funds, Payoneer is open to all countries including Nigeria. With Payoneer Nigeria, you do not have to worry about getting paid online. You get paid online using Payoneer, and you will be able to receive and withdraw money here in Nigeria.
Payoneer is free and will be shipped to your house address here in Nigeria. With Payoneer, you actually have access to withdraw your funds at any ATM location anywhere in NIGERIA, you can also use Payoneer to pay for goods and services online. You literally do not need Paypal Nigeria anymore.
Once you become a Payoneer account holder, you will be able to open a virtual USA bank account in Nigeria for receiving payments and also apply for Payoneer Mastercard in Nigeria for online payments. You can use the Payoneer debit card for withdrawal of your Payoneer funds via ATMs worldwide and you can easily load Payoneer card via Payoneer exchangers in Nigeria. So, if you are interested in knowing How To Sign Up Payooner Account In Nigeria, then read on.
Page Table of Contents
How To Sign Up Payoneer Account In Nigeria
To register for your Payoneer account, here is your guideline.
- Visit the Payoneer site at www.payoneer.com/register.
- Then, click on “sign Up & Get $25”.
- Fill in your name, address etc as it is in the ID card you want to use for verification.
- Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type. Provide the details of the ID as required.
- Provide your bank account details if required. You can google the SWIFT/BIC for your bank. GTBank SWIFT/BIC is GTBINGLA.
- Once you are done filling the application form, wait for email notification from Payoneer about the status of your application.
- You are done with Sign Up Payoneer Account.
Benefits of Opening Payoneer Account In Nigeria
Below are the importance of having a Payoneer account.
- You can open Payoneer account in Nigeria Free of charge
- You can create virtual bank accounts to receive payments from american and european companies
- Also, you can apply for a debit card which you can use for online payments and for funds withdrawal at ATMs.
- You don’t need to change your IP address or use VPN to access Payoneer website in Nigeria.
- You don’t need to use fake information to get a Payoneer account in Nigeria.
- Payoneer is safe and trusted in over 150 countries.
- Once you receive $1000 in payments into your Payoneer account, you will receive a $25 reward from Payoneer.
- You can use Payoneer account to receive payments from freelancing marketplaces like fiverr, Upwork and other websites that accept Payoneer as payment method etc
Requirements for Opening Payoneer Account In Nigeria
Here are the things you need if you want to open Payoneer account in Nigeria :
- Valid email address.
- Valid postal, office or home address for delivery of your Payoneer Mastercard.
- Ans, valid photo ID eg Nigeria drivers licence, international passport, National ID card etc
If approved, go ahead to fund your Payoneer account so you can be eligible to request for the Payoneer Mastercard. You need to have at least $30 in your Payoneer account before you can apply for Payoneer MasterCard in Nigeria.
Any problem on how to Sign Up Payoneer Account? Kindly use the comment box below and we shall attend to you.