Moneygram is one online payment platform that allows you send money from anywhere in the world to your family, loved ones and business associates. Moneygram is one of the best platforms you can use whenever you want to make payment. But we are aware that not everyone knows how to use Moneygram. This work will cover everything you need to know about making payments using Moneygram.
If you want to learn how to send money on Moneygram, then read on. If you still want to learn how to receive money on Moneygram, still read on. It is easy to learn how to use Moneygram. This will be a very comprehensive guide for you. First, let’s find out what Moneygram is.
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services. Their mission is to connect friends and family throughout the world anyway that is convenient by providing a reliable financial connection for life’s essentials and daily needs. Our services have the ability to positively impact millions of lives every day.
There are different ways you can carry out a transaction using Moneygram. They include the following
- Through online or mobile platforms
- In a kiosk
- Or, at any one of about 350,000 global agent locations.
MoneyGram is committed to providing an industry leading customer experience at every interaction. MoneyGram is built upon a foundation of trust, reliability, innovation and convenience. Tens of millions of consumers around the globe depend on us to get money from point A to point B quickly and securely. That’s why MoneyGram has invested millions of dollars in world class compliance platforms and continues to make compliance and security a top priority.
Why You Should Moneygram
There are many reasons why Moneygram has been trusted and used by many across the globe. You can use Moneygram for the following reasons.
- MoneyGram is a fast
- It is reliable
- It is secured
- You can send money outside Nigeria
- It is easy
- You can receive money from outside Nigeria
- 350,000 agent locations around the world
- With 400 banks around the world
- Has numerous agent locations around the world
- It is Convenient
- Funds can be received as cash or directly into account.
- Save time as you no longer need to go to the bank
- Receive the exact amount that was sent
How To Use Moneygram
We will guide you on how you can use Moneygram to send and receive money from anywhere in Nigeria.
How To Send Money On Moneygram
If you want to send money in person using Moneygram, here is your guideline.
- Find a location
- Bring the following information:
- Your I.D. where applicable
- Your recipient’s full name matching their I.D. and their location
- The amount you wish to send, plus transfer fee
- Complete your transaction: Give the agent the completed form with applicable funds (including transfer fee).
- Notify your recipient: Save your receipt and share the 8-digit reference number with your recipient for pick-up.
Note: Funds transferred to a bank account will be sent directly into the account. If sending to a bank account, you also need your recipient’s bank name and account number.
How To Receive Money From Moneygram
There are two ways to receive money from Moneygram.
- Online &
- In Person (offline)
If the money was sent to your bank account. All you need to do is to visit your bank or check your bank alert because the money will be automatically sent to your back account.
To receive money in person, you will need to visit a moneygram agent location in Nigeria. Here is what you have to do.
- Find a location
- Complete a simple receive form entering the reference number given to you by the sender
– A Valid means of identification
– The Reference number.(This will be inputted on a security Pin pad that is available in all our branches)
– Receivers first and last name
– Expected Amount
– Senders address
– Senders first and last name
– Purpose of Transaction
- Receive your funds
- Hand the completed form and your valid photo I.D. to the agent to receive your money.
Also See: GTBank GTPay Online Registration Guide
Moneygram Locations In Nigeria
As we said earlier, you can use Moneygram online and offline. Here is the way to locate a Moneygram agent location in Nigeria.
- Go to the official MoneyGram website HERE.
- In the box written “Lagos” enter your own state or city
- There will you find all the location in your state or city.
After going through this post, i am sure you must have learnt how to use Moneygram. However, if you still have any question to ask, use the comment box and we shall attend to them.