This is to inform all graduates of Indians that the Indian NAVY Recruitment Portal Open, therefore invites all engineers, diploma & other disciplines that they can now use the Indian NAVY job application – official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to create account and assure apply for jobs which they are qualified for.
The Indian NAVY Recruitment 2017 Portal is now open for new applications but interested applications have to create a profile account before apply for the job.
Its a simply and easy follow up task that will take less than 10minute to creating the account. The important of creating the Indian NAVY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in is also to enable all applicant check their application status online – to check when they have been selected for the job they applied online.
Requirements for Creating Indian Navy account Online
The requirements for Indian Navy account registration comprises of THREE (3) Details to provide, as follows:
- Personal information
- Education information
- Account details
The Personal information
Your Education information
Your Account details
The Account details is information you will be using henceforth to login your profile (once you are successfully done with creating the account). So you need to register with a valid email account (to get updates) and create a secured/strong Password.
How to Apply Indian NAVY Recruitment Portal
Use the guide below to access the official Indian NAVY Recruitment 2017 Portal – create account (free). So first you are going to create new account and it goes this way:
- Visit the Signup official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/create
- Now just as explained above (requirements), you will have to start filling the form – shttp://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/createtarting from your personal information, when you are done, click on the click on the education detail and account details to complete the Indian Navy registration.
- The next to come your way is – proving that you are human, you have to Enter the calculation in below box.
- Then it is better to check the TWO BOXES in order to get updates on what is happening about your application.
- Click Save.
You can now check your email account immediately in case you were sent a mail to confirm your online registration. After going through this processes you can now login your account using the steps below.
Login Indian Navy Account – Check Status Online
Now that you already have an account, you can at anytime login to check your application status online using the steps below:
- Visit the login official website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login
- Enter you email address and password
- then prove that you are not a robot by entry the correct calculation in below box provided (below)
- Then click Login
Now you can see your status when you login.
But just in case you forgot your login details then click the “forget password” you will be ask to enter your email address so that a password re-set link will be sent to your email to create a new password.
Be kind by sharing this page to others, who would love to apply for Indian NAVY Job Recruitment.