The long awaited and long expected INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment 2019 portal is open. All those who anticipated this recruitment can now go online and apply for this recruitment without delay. We are here to guide you on how to carry out your application as well as the available vacancies. You will also see the application deadline and any other thing you will need to know.
The adhoc staff are those who are recruited primarily for the role of conducting the election. They will undergo special training on how they can carry out this exercise. So, who can apply? What do you need to apply? How can i apply?
Page Table of Contents
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019
It is very important to note that those who will be recruited for this employment will be trained. This is because, the outcome of the election is a very delicate issue and it takes special skills to carry out the required functions. So, if you are applying, bear that in mind.
Functions of INEC Adhoc Staff
Below are the general functions of the INEC adhoc staff recruitment. They include the following
- Represent the commission at the state level constituency collation center.
- Receive and compile results from local government areas.
- Announces the state result for election and submit result to the INEC chairman.
- Receives material from EO at the web of every election.
- Confirmation of posting from local government areas two days before the election.
- Assist PO to collect documents and materials received.
Also See: What Are The Full Functions Of INEC?
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Jobs
These are the vacancies that are required to be filled up. They are
- Local government area collation officer.
- Presiding officer
- Assistant presiding officer
- Supervisory presiding officer
- State constituency returning officer
- Senatorial/national and state constituency returning officer.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 Portal
What is the official portal for INEC adhoc staff recruitment? According to INEC, the official recruitment portal is http://pres.inecnigeria.org/. Therefore, all applications must be carried out on this portal.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for the INEC recruitment 2019, here is what you need to do.
- Visit the application portal @http://pres.inecnigeria.org/
- Then, follow the guidelines on the portal and apply.
- If you have any question, we will be here to answer them for you.
The INECPRES Opens to the public on Tuesday, 15th January by 8:00 am and closes on Monday, 21st January, 2019 by 00:00 hrs.
To be eligible to apply for INEC adhoc recruitment 2019, you must meet up with these basic eligibility requirements.
- You must be a Nigerian.
- Have a minimum of SSCE
- You must also have a valid means of identification.
So, if you fall within this category, you can go ahead and apply.
If you have any question, kindly use the comment box below and we shall attend to them immediately.