INEC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 – If you are looking for the guide on how to apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment, you are in he right place. INEC annually recruits people in their commission. These employees will work in different capacities and perform assigned official duties.
As 2019 election draws nearer and nearer, many are asking when the INEC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 will be released. Others are asking how to apply. No to worry, whatever be the case, we have you covered with this guide here. Just read till the end and see all your questions answered.
INEC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019
INEC outlines many requirements for anyone who wishes to apply for their recruitment vacancies. There are general requirements and specific requirements.
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the INEC website, www.inecnigeria.org and apply for the positions online..
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone.
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
How To Apply
Please note that the 2018/2019 INEC recruitment is not out yet. Therefore, ignore anyone saying it is out. Please note that we shall be the first to inform you when the recruitment form is released online.
Also, note that the recruitment application will take place online @www.inecnigeria.org. resist anyone asking you to pay some amount of money to apply as INEC doesn’t request money from applicants.
Also See: INEC Releases 2019 Election Timetable
It is important to know some of the functions of INEC Nigeria. These functions gives you clue on what you are expected to do as an employee.
- Organise, undertake and supervise all elections to the offices of the President and Vice-President, the Governor and Deputy Governor of a State, and to the membership of the Senate, the House of Representatives and the House of Assembly of each state of the federation;
- Register political parties in accordance with the provisions of the constitution and Act of the National Assembly;
- Monitor the organization and operation of the political parties, including their finances; conventions, congresses and party primaries.
- Arrange for the annual examination and auditing of the funds and accounts of political parties, and publish a report on such examination and audit for public information;
- Arrange and conduct the registration of persons qualified to vote and prepare, maintain and revise the register of voters for the purpose of any election under this constitution;
- Monitor political campaigns and provide rules and regulations which shall govern the political parties;
- Conduct voter and civic education;
- Promote knowledge of sound democratic election processes; and
- Conduct any referendum required to be conducted pursuant to the provision of the 1999 Constitution or any other law or Act of the National Assembly.
You can drop your email in the comment box below so we can notify you immediately the INEC Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 is released online. Good luck!