Great opportunities for Nigeria graduates to get a federal job. Have you been hoping for the latest government jobs in Nigeria? Here we bring you the newest recruitment in Nigeria; the INEC Recruitment Portal 2020 – 2021 is Open for exciting applications to apply for a job.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is one of the top recruiting agencies to accept applicants fast. But you have to follow the recommended instructions as listed on this page (below).
INEC invites applications from suitably qualified candidates across the country for employment to the position of;
- Professionals/Experienced hires – Grade Levels 09 -14,
- Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08,
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07.
Each job category listed above has its requisites to qualify interested applicants.
Requisite Qualifications by Categories
1. Professionals/Experienced hires – Grade Levels 09 -14
If you’re applying for the position of Professional/Experienced Hired then you MUST possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
Your Work Description: You will work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
2. Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08
Administrative Officer II is the second position and your application falls in here if you Posses the following requisite; a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
3. Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07
You MUST possess a National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience in other to apply for this position.
As an applicant of Registration Area Officer (Grade level 08 and 07), your work descriptions include that;
i. You’ll Management General Data and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area;
ii. To compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area;
iii. To issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission;
iv. You’ll vibrate enough to monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area.
Meanwhile, INEC listed out general requirements which everyone falling into any of the THREE categories MUST have or be – to apply for any position listed above;
- You MUST be a Nigerian Citizen;
- You MUST have your Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her Local Government to present during the screening.
Please note: A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable.
- Of course, you MUST be computer literate;
- You MUST be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in this Commission “INEC”;
- You should not be above 35 years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire.
How to Apply for Job on INEC Recruitment Portal
This is going to be an online application process through the INEC Recruitment Portal – www.inecrecruitment.com.
- Go to the INEC recruitment site (HERE).
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to see the INEC recruitment registration form.
- Then fill-up the form and make sure every information provided is accurate before you proceed in submitting the form.
Please note that this process is to signup and have an account to login to your dashboard for the main application process.
This is a simple process that requires your Names, email address, phone number, and a password to use for logging into your account as when needed.
As for using email; INEC advise not to use Yahoo Email (you can use a Gmail account; Signup for a free account >>>HERE<<<)
- Click the “I am not a robot” before clicking on the “Create Account ” button.
- Check your email after submitting the form, because the rest of the information (including the official INEC Recruitment Portal) will be sent to your email. Now, follow the instruction provided by INEC to fill up your application.
PLEASE NOTE: make sure selecting a suitable position best for you.
Also, this information concerns you if you’ve already signified your interest by filling a form on inecrecruitment.com from 10th to 15th February 2020,
Simply check your email for instructions on how to finish up the process you have started. It contains a password to log in. Check your Inbox and Spam Folder.
Application Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years and above to register on this platform.
- One and only one registration is permitted, failure to comply will lead to disqualification
- The application is free
- You must possess a valid form of identification
- You can be called to any part of the country for an aptitude test, interview or job placement, as the Commission deems fit
- You will be responsible for all your expenses if called for an aptitude test or interview, this includes your transportation, feeding, and accommodation
- You cannot edit your biodata once submitted
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel your application on an account of a breach
- Signing up signifies that you have read and agree to these conditions.
Use the comment box below in further contributions or questions.
Also, make sure sharing this page with friends on social media.