If you are on Instagram, you will know that your bio plays a very vital role. Your bio is like your adverts board. When people visit your page, your bio is the welcoming floor they come to. If your bio sucks, chances are that the person would not want to follow you or even do business with you. This is why I want to show you these 3 Instagram bio hacks that will change the game for you.
If you really want to stand out on Instagram, then, your bio cannot be neglected. Check out the pages of all Instagram influencers you know. Their bios are always unique. This is what you want. You want to stand out and gain attention. You want to make a difference. And, you want to attract followers and customers.
Here are the top 3 Instagram bio hacks you need to grow your Instagram account easily.
Instagram Bio Hacks Tips
Read on and have fun.
Hack 1: Add Bio Line Breakers
One thing that attracts followers to your account is your bio. If your bio is well arranged and optimized, your account will look attractive. One major way of doing that is by adding a line breaks to your bio. Here is your guideline.
- Log on to Instagram.com using a laptop or PC.
- Then, sign in to your account.
- The next step is to click on “edit profile”.
- Then, write your bio in the text box provided.
- When you are done, click “Submit”. This will perfect your bio with the link breaks included.
Hack 2: Link Other Accounts In Your Bio
Do you have more than one Instagram accounts and you want to link to them using your bio? This can be easily done. One advantage of doing this is that it can help to grow the account you are linking to. I have had to check out some accounts using this hack.
- Go to your settings and click on “edit profile”.
- When you come to the bio, type in the account you want to link to. Don’t forget to add this @ symbol before the account example, @onlinedailys.
- Afterwards, tap on “done”. Instagram automatically links the account.
Hack 3: Increase Your Visibility When Searched
People usually search for accounts to follow online. There are 3 ways to increase your search: through the hashtags you use, through your username and then, your name. We will focus on using your name segment to increase your visibility. Let’s say you sell shoes. When you want to select your “NAME” on Instagram, you should include “Shoes” in your name. Your username can contain your business name, example: Online Fashion. Then, your name should contain something like “Lagos shoe Seller”.
You are now good to go. Got any question for us? Ask and get your answers right now!