Instagram Sign Up Account Page – If you haven’t created an Instagram account, you could simply out of touch with realities. Of the many social sites in the world today, Instagram is very unique. It is the only social sites that promotes pictures and scenes the most. The Instagram users usually upload photos, pictures and images of a whole lot of things. It isn’t surprising that there are more celebrities on Instagram than on most other social media.
The Instagram Sign Up Account Page takes you to where you will create an Instagram account from. Creating an Instagram account is quite easy and could be completed in few minutes. This guide will take you through the step by step approaches of signing up for Instagram. You good to go?
Instagram Sign Up Account Page
You can create an Instagram account from the Instagram app or from the web. These two methods will be covered below here.
To create an Instagram account from the app:
- Download the Instagram app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- Tap Sign Up With Email or Phone Number (Android) or Create New Account (iPhone), then enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and tap Next. You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Done. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
To create an Instagram account from a computer/web:
- Go to instagram.com.
- Enter your email address, create a username and password or click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with an email, click Sign up. Also, if you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
If you sign up with email, make sure you enter your email address correctly and choose an email address that only you can access. If you log out and forget your password, you’ll need to be able to access your email to get back into your Instagram account.
How To Edit Profile On Instagram
Probably, you made a mistake while creating your account or you omitted some details. Instagram allows you to edit your account in the event of the above. To do so, here is your guide.
To update your profile information, including your username and email address associated with your account:
- Go to your profile
- Tap Edit Profile or Edit Your Profile
- Type in your information and tap Done (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right.
Creating an Instagram account isn’t hard. with the above guidelines, you can easily create your account right now and start using the Instagram social media site to have fun. Good luck.