Have you been informed of the Ishiba grant 2019? If you haven’t then, here you are hearing about it today. We will tell you about this grant, what it is all about and how you can participate in this grant and many more. First, let’s understand who is the brain behind the Ishiba grant.
ISHIBA Development and Empowerment Centre was first founded as a multi-purpose Cooperative society by the National Director and Founder, Dr. Elizabeth Praise in the year 2006. IDEC operates virtually in the 36 states of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the FCT Abuja giving hope to the hopeless, creating a lasting developmental and mental impact on the less privileged, empowering the teaming population spiritually and financially to alleviate and deliver them from the shackles of poverty and deprivation.
What Ishiba Does
Ishiba Development & Empowerment center does a lot of things which include:
- God’s word: Since it is a non-governmental organization (NGO), this organization claims to teach people the way of God, which is very important in life.
- Agriculture: Ishiba wants to offer a helping hand in the agricultural sector. they’re therefore making agriculture an integral part of their initiatives by encouraging more people to go into the sector. One strategy is organizing seminars and workshops on specific agriculture with professional mentorship programs; supply of seeds and inputs, fertilizers, pesticides and provision of general production expenses.
- Skills: Ishiba believe’s in skills because according to a 21st-century economist, “all money you will make in this generation must come from solving a problem”.
- Grant: The organization don’t play down on the realism that what people really need is money. Most times, businesses can’t move unless there is start-up money. Because of this simple realism, Ishiba grant Capitals to budding entrepreneurs.
- Health Care: The Ishiba Grant Foundation also takes health seriously as it not just sponsors free medical checkups, it also foots the bill (partly or fully) of medical surgeries and medical bills, building health care centres, supplying of free drugs to government or public-owned health centres and so much more which are its way of giving back to the society.
- Education: Education through knowledge impacting is power and young people are encouraged by the Ishiba Foundation through building of schools, renovating schools, donating school and education materials and supplies and fitting schools with facilities which would forward the modern trend of being ICT and science oriented.
- ISHIBA also gives scholarships, mentoring and consulting services to students at no cost too!
How To Apply Ishiba Grant 2019
To apply for the Ishiba grant 2019, you will need to first become a member. You do this by filling the Ishiba application form.
- Go to www.ishibadcs.org click the register menu and click signup
2. Fill the necessary information and submit
3. A notification will be sent to your email for confirmation and how to pay your membership fee
4. After the payment, attach the evidence of your payment with your register email address to email@example.com
5. It will take us minimum of 24hr and maximum 3 days to verified and activate someone profile
Ishiba Registration Fee
So, what is the total cost of becoming a member? The membership form is 500 Naira, while the certificate costs 1000 Naira and another 500 Naira for general logistics. The total is 2,000 Naira only.
NOTE: One of the best ways to get the form is to contact your state coordinator and ask where Ishiba has offices in your state (closest to you), Pick the form in there and register. You’ll want something close to you isn’t it?
Every member of Ishiba Development & Empowerment Centre is entitled to the following benefits. They include that:
- A member automatically becomes liable to partake in any of the grants associated with ISHIBA.
- He/she is qualified to be part of any of the occasional seminars and workshops organized by ISHIBA, which may be associated to any of the following;
- Health Care
- Skills acquisition
- Mentorship in trades of various kinds
- He/she is entitled a certificate (costing N1000) after each seminar and workshop.
- He/she is qualified to apply or recommend communities for projects. These projects can be sponsored by ISHIBA or through any of her sponsors.
- To become a full member he/she most attend a seminars organized by ISHIBA DEVELOPMENT & EMPOWERMENT CENTER.
Goodluck as you apply for the Ishiba Grant 2019. Questions and comments are welcomed.