Don’t be surprised to hear that lots of people find it difficult to carry out a simple iTunes online login. Yes. Although they have the iTunes store app on their device, they do not know how to access this. That has prompted us to bring this guide to you. We will show you how you can login iTunes online whether you are using iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac or even on the Apple TV. We have got you covered.
The App iTunes Store is a digital distribution platform, developed and maintained by Apple Inc., for mobile apps on its iOS operating system. The store allows users to browse and download apps developed with Apple’s iOS software development kit. Apps can be downloaded on the iPhone smartphone, the iPod Touch handheld computer, or the iPad tablet computer, and some can be transferred to the Apple Watch smartwatch or 4th-generation or newer Apple TVs as extensions of iPhone apps.
The App Store was opened on July 10, 2008, with an initial 500 applications available. As of 2017, the store features over 2.1 million apps. You already know that the iTune store is Apple largest store for all media requirements including music, movies, and TV Shows. iTune login only requires the user to simply sign into his account using one universal Apple ID. You can see how to create Apple ID here.
Page Table of Contents
iTunes Online Login Guide
So, here is everything you will need to login iTunes account online.
iTune Login For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Users
- Open iTunes Store App from your phone
- Then, tap on the ‘Sign in’ button below the field
- Select ‘Use Existing Apple ID’ and go
- Then, enter your valid Apple ID and Password
- Afterwards, select ‘OK’ to complete the step.
iTune Login For Mac or PC
Most computers, especially those with Windows OS do not have iTunes installed on them. So, before you proceed with the login steps here, make sure to download the latest iTunes version through the link here. Then, follow the steps below to complete iTune Login;
- Open iTunes store from your computer
- Tap on ‘Account’ located at the top right navigation bar of the iTunes home screen
- Then, select ‘Sign in’ from the list of options that appear under the Account section
- Enter your valid Apple ID and Password in the spaces provided for them there
- Finally, tap on ‘Sign in’ or hit the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard. You can edit your account information such as payment method, view purchase history etc, after logging in
iTune Login For Apple TV
If you have an Apple TV (4th generation) you can also listen to music with your Apple Music membership. To sign into iTune account on your Apple TV;
- Open iTune store from your Apple device
- Then, from the home screen, tap on ‘Settings’
- Tap on ‘Accounts’ from the settings list of options
- Then, select ‘iTunes and App Store’ there and go
- Enter your valid Apple ID and Password and tap on ‘Sign in’.
You have now seen how you can login iTunes online guide. Still confused on anything? Use the comment box below and let us know immediately.