The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has provided a simple “self-service” portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
This page is not only to announce but also to guide on JAMB Admission letter printing for all UTME and DE Candidates. Follow the steps below to do it yourself (DIY). So you won’t have to pay money to anyone to get this done yourself.
Page Table of Contents
Requirements for Checking and Printing Jamb Admission Letter
- You must know your jomb login details which you’ve registered with (the email address and password).
- You must know/have your JAMB number.
- A service fee of N1,000. So now you know how much to print jamb admission letter from the JAMB portal. But note that the charges from a business center is excluded.
Note: You can always recover your login password if you have forgotten it. This page will guide you through the process.
Jamb Admission Letter Sample Image
How to Print JAMB Admission Letter Printing Online
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Then click on the “Admission Letter” tab. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Now you’re expected to select the service “Print Admission Letter”, the system will automatically generate a transaction ID for the service you’ve selected.
Note: This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
Carefully review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font.
The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- If you’re happy with the displayed detail then proceed on clicking the Continue button.
(5 a.) The “continue button” you clicked will take you to pay with your card immediately.
But on the other hand, you may decideto use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required during the process.
(5 b.) On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
(5 c.) The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. Also an SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment.
- On completing the payment the following detail of yours will be requested;
– Year of Exam, and
– JAMB Registration Number.
- After submitting the above information correctly, a page opens for you to print the Admission letter.
Ensure first by checking your admission status before proceeding with the printing admission letter.
Knowing well that this is the period for candidates across Nigeria to commence printing of JAMB Admission Letter, so, please use this opportunity to also share this page across social platforms – to help others of the same need.
And, in case you have any questions, drop it through the comment box below for a swift response from us.