“Necessary Information You Should Know About JAMB CBT 2016/2017 EXAM”
We have come to understand that most 2016/2017 JAMB applicants still want to know the JAMB CBT 2016/2017 Deadline for Registration from our blog. I have made this information available before. But in a brief manual I shall be be listing out the important details you should know about JAMB CBT 2016/2017 registration, Exam date, how to register, etc.
Things you Should Bear in Mind About JAMB CBT 2016/2017
- Jamb CBT 2016 Registration Fee – Registration fee for the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000). Candidates are also to pay ₦500.00 only to obtain the textbook, “The Last Days at Forcados High School.” That’s a total of N5,500. However, candidates will only be issued the book at the point of registration after showing evidence of payment.
- Deadline for selling of JAMB CBT 2016/2017 e-Registration Card – The deadline for sales of form is January 15, 2016.
- JAMB CBT 2016/2017 Deadline for Registration – the registration website will close January 19th, 2016
- Exam Date – The 2016 UTME examination is expected to begin Feb.29 and end on March 14, 2016.
- Where to get Jamb Scratch Cards:Below are the official points where JAMB scratch cards can be purchased.
1) First Bank Plc
2) First City Monument Bank
3) Skye Bank Plc
4) Union Bank
5) Zenith Bank
Visit any of their branches nationwide to buy the JAMB e-registration scratch card.
Other selling points are:
1) JAMB HQ Abuja
2) JAMB Offices Nationwide
- Compulsory Novels for Jamb 2016 – The book is titled “The Last Days at Forcados High School”
- Jamb 2016 Brochure – Download the official Jamb Brochure and get all relevant information regarding your exams. Click here to get /download 2016 Jamb Brochure.
- JAMB Official Website: The Official website remains www.jamb.org.ng
I hope this explains better all you need to know about the upcoming JAMB CBT 2016/2017 Examination? Use the comment box below if you have any questions.
Good Luck as you move to purchase and sit for the exam.