The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has made it mandatory for every candidates to Signup to Create JAMB Profile account through her official website “JAMB.org.ng“. This means every candidates who creates its own JAMB Profile will now have a login information to at anytime login and do some certain things in his/her account.
The JAMB.org.ng Profile Account Sign up process can be carried out on computer and as well mobile phone (if only you are using a good phone that can upload from your phone and has a good network services). So on this page you will learn how to Signup to Create JAMB Profile account for free through the JAMB official website.
In order to make it more understanding and clear we have also used images to illustrate the process in which you are likely to see during the JAMB.org.ng Profile Account Sign Up. We urge you to follow the steps below and create your profile account fast and correctly.
JAMB.org.ng Profile Account Sign Up Requirements
- Email Account or Address: First is that you need to have an active email account account. It doesn’t matter if your email address is Yahoo Mail, Gmail, or Hotmail, or Zoho Email or Outlook, YopMail, Yendex Mail, AOL mail, etc. Any email account services as long as its active and you have your login information to access the mail account at any time. Click here to create new email account if you do not have any.
- Your Bio data such as your name, date of birth, home address, etc.
- Your JAMB Pin (which you will obtain from the bank) to start your jamb registration in any jamb accredited centers.
How To Signup To Create JAMB Profile
The Fist Step of creating JAMB Profile Account is to Verify your email address. This process will ensure that your email account which you are using for the online JAMB Account registration is active and valid. However, you are advised to create an account with a valid email address because all vital information will be sent to the email you supplied
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/Validateemail to fill the email verification form.
- Now you have to enter your email address (and you still have to re-enter that same email address again to confirm its correct).
- The next step of this stage is to click the “select – scroll bar” to select any of the question you can provide an answer to it , and as well all ways remember the question and answer you choose.
- Once you are done with that, click on “Verify e-Mail”.
- Then login your email account and click on the link send to you by JAMB to continue your registration. In the registration form you will be required to enter your name, surname, email, date of birthday, password, etc.
- Carefully submit every needed data on the form. Ensure the information is accurate.
Signup for JAMB Profile
Now, after going through the above steps you then have to continue using the below steps:
- When done, click on “Sign Up”.
- You will receive a message “Your Account Creation Was Successful.”
- Finally, click on “Proceed to Login” to access your new profile.
PLEASE NOTE: A unique code is also sent with the email. Make sure you secure this code carefully. You will be needing the code when you go register at a CBT Centre.
Note: You can print UTME Pre-payment slip if you have account already (this is a tender for your bank payment).
Login JAMB Profile Account
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login wait awhile for the JAMB login page to open.
- Now enter your Email address and Password in the box as provided.
- Tap or Click “Login”
Now what you see should be your JAMB Account. So you can edit profile, print any important documents important to you at the moment, etc.
Now that you have login you should see your “account profile” then start making changes when necessary. This is for those who wants to make changes in their email address, phone number or names, date of birth, etc.