In the battle of the football super agents, who comes out top? Jorge Mendes and Mino Raiola are two of football finest and most clever agents. They represent their clients to the last, seeking means to turn things to their favour. This duo has a multitude of talented and prominent footballs. So, if you have ever asked Jorge Mendes XI Vs Mino Raiola XI – Who Has The Best XI? We will leave the decision to you here.
You can check Mino Raoila client list here. Also, here is Jorge Mendes list of full clients. Our focus today is to see how has the best XI. If these two agents line up their best XI, who do you think will come out tops? Is it Mino Raiola XI or Jorge Mendes’ XI. Let’s show you their top Xi and allow you make the choice yourself.
Jorge Mendes XI Vs Mino Raiola XI – Who Has The Best XI?
The formation to be adopted depends largely on the available players and their playing position. Let’s go.
With the players available to Mino Raoila, the best formation could be a 4-4-2 diamond.
- Gianluigi Donnarumma (AC Milan)
- RB: Ignazio Abate (AC Mila)
- LB: Luca Pellegrini (Roma)
- Centre Backs: Rodrigo Ely (Deportivo Alaves) & Gregory van der Wiel (Fenerbahce)
The midfield has Verratti, Blaise Matuidi, Paul Pogba and Henrikh Mkhitaryan – one that could compete in the centre of the park with anything a top club side has to offer.
- Marco Verratti (PSG)
- Blaise Matuidi (PSG)
- Paul Pogba (Manchester United)
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan (CAM) (Arsenal)
Raiola is blessed with two hefty forwards both playing for Manchester United currently.
Subs: Sergio Romero, Mario Balotelli, Justin Kluivert, Marek Hamsik (Napoli), Bartosz Salamon (Cagliari)
Coach: Martin Jol
Jorges Mendes could adopt a 4-2-3-1 formation. This is given the avalanche of attacking players in his client list.
- David De Gea (Manchester United)
- RB – Nelson Semedo (Barcelona)
- LB – Faouzi Ghoulam (Napoli)
- Centre Backs – Nicolas Otamendi (Manchester City) & Pepe (Besiktas)
- Andre Gomes (Barcelona)
- Renato Sanches (Swansea (loan), Bayern Munich)
- LM – Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
- CAM – James Rodriguez (Bayern Munich (Loan), Real Madrid)
- RM – Angel Di Maria (PSG)
- Diego Costa (Atletico Madrid)
Subs: GK Ederson (Man City), Bernardo Silva, Andre Silva, Ezequiel Garay, Falcao, Fabio Contrao,
Coach: Jose Mourinho.
Here we are. So, over to you dear readers. Jorge Mendes XI Vs Mino Raiola XI – Who Has The Best XI? Let’s hear from you.