If you haven’t heard about the Jumia Black Friday date 2017, you are in the right place. Normally, a day is given to mark the Black Friday but, this year’s own is quite different as Jumia has given a full 31days for the Black Friday sales. Can you imagine that?
Black Fridays offers individuals and sellers the chance to buy goods and products for even upto 80% discount of the original price. That is why you must participate in this Jumia Black Friday promo and we will show you how to do so here.
Jumia Black Friday Date 2017
As pointed out above, there is one full month for the Jumia Black Friday sales. Here is the dates.
- 13th November – 13 December 2017.
All You Need To Know About Jumia Black Friday Sales
The Jumia Black Friday gives two types on discount.
- Normal discount (this could be around 20-50% discount on the original price).
- Flash Sales (goods bought on this will be up to 80-90% of the original price). The flash sales do not occur always. You have to be online when it appears so as to be able to purchase it. And also note, the products could be very few and so, only the connected and fast persons can participate in this.
Also See: Konga Black Friday Dates And Deals
Summary of All Deals
|Jumia Black Friday Deals||Up-To 50% Off On All Deals|
|Jumia Tablets Deals||Up-To 60% Off On Flash Sales|
|Jumia PS4 Black Friday Deals||Up-To 50% Off On Deals|
|Jumia Laptops Black Friday Deals||40% Off guaranteed|
|Jumia PC Accessories Black Friday Deals||50% Off Across All Accessories|
|Jumia Camera’s Black Friday Deals||About 50% Off On Camera Deals|
|Jumia Smart Phones Black Friday Deals||Up-To 50% Off|
|Jumia Clothing Black Friday Deals||Over 70% Off On Clothing|
|Jumia Television Black Friday Deals||Over 60 % Off|
|Jumia Washing Machines Black Friday Deals||50% Off On Washing Machines|
How To Get Your Needs On Jumia Black Friday
- You must create account and be a registered member on Jumia website. To do so, if you haven’t, log onto: https://www.jumia.com.ng/customer/account/create/.
- Prepare what you need to buy so you will not be distracted on the days of the sales.
- Know you can’t buy everything at once. Buy the ones you can when they are available and remember that there is enough competition online.
- Have a strong internet connection. The service provider you will need is dependent on your location.
- You must be online most of the time to be able to see the Flash sales when they come online.
- Register now and fill in your shipping address correctly to avoid delays.
- Log into your account before the sales start to stand a great chance of buying early.
- You can only buy one item per flash sale. So, don’t try to purchase more than once at a time because, it will be a waste of time.
- You will need flash sales coupon. At checkout, you will be required to input a coupon code so that the discount can be applied to the cart. To get these codes you need to be alert and following Jumia’s social media pages.
- Don’t forget that date: 13th November – 13 December 2017.
Did this Jumia Black Friday Date 2017 – See All Guides Here help you? Why not take 30 seconds to share this with others?