The Kogi State students bursary application also known as Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) (Bursay Award Scheme) is open for all Kogi state indigenes. The Bursary programme is meant to provide financial support to all Kogites. The application for the bursary awar is done online. With this guide here, you will be informed on how you can apply for the bursary and hopefully be in with a good chance of being awarded one.
The purpose of this modification is to further redirect the focus of the students and effect seriousness into the students to work hard in their academic pursuit. This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and a private higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme. So, let’s show you how to go about the Kogi State Students Bursary Application.
Page Table of Contents
Kogi State Students Bursary Application
As has been pointed out, this bursary application is open to ONLY Kogi state indigenes who could be studying in any of the approved tertiary institutions in the country. Having said that, here is how to apply for the bursary.
- Visit http://kssb.kg.gov.ng/public/index.php/scholarship and read the instructions shown in the page.
- Applicants are to click on the Apply Here link to commence registration.
- Also, if you have not created an account, you will be asked to do so. Otherwise click on Continue Application.
- Applicants are to fill the first stage to “Sign up”. Information to be provided are Matric Number, E-mail, Confirmation of E-mail, BVN and Phone Number.
- An email containing username & password and a link to continue with the application will be sent to the email address provided during sign up.
- Follow the link and provide the username and password to proceed to payment.
- If the payment is successful, a notification of payment will be sent to the candidate’s email as a confirmation that Kogi state Scholarship Board has received the payment of ₦650.00 (This price is not fixed. It can change depending on the year of application).
- Click on “Proceed” to fill in Personal, Institution and Bank details.
- Furthermore, an application is complete when the candidate finally clicks on “Submit” button to get a unique Form Id.
- An email will be sent confirming the completion of the application.
- Finally download and print your completed form.
The major requirements incude the following:
- You must be from Kogi state.
- You must be a current undergraduate in any of the approved tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
- Also, you must have a functional email address, your matriculation (school registration) number as well as your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
Please ensure you have these available before applying because they determine if your application will be successful or not.
Kogi State Scholarship Board
The Kogi state Scholarship board is the body charged with the bursary award program. All application goes through them. Their contact address is as follows:
Kogi State Scholarship Board
The official Kogi state bursary application portal is: http://kssb.kg.gov.ng/public/index.php.
This is all we have on the Kogi State Students Bursary Application Form, Requirements And Portal. Please share to help others.