KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2018 for Secondary School Leavers
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
How To Apply
Send an email to NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder;
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Kindly state the code KSP2018 in the subject of the email.
Please note that the deadline for application is 21st September 2018. All applications must be submitted on or before this date. Any application after the stipulated date will not be attended to.
If you want to apply for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program 2018 for Secondary School Leavers, then, ensure you follow the guidelines laid out here. Good luck!