The ReadySetWork is an employability and entrepreneurship program aimed at preparing final year students for immediate entry into the workforce as employees and employers of labour by equipping them with market-aligned knowledge, soft skills, business tools, and a mindset reorientation to the world of work. The Lagos Ready Set Work Application Form is out.
Every final year student can maximise this Lagos Ready Set Work Application Form and prepare for the future. The ReadySetWork 2017 in a bold renewal of the commitment of the Lagos State Government to youth employment, engagement and empowerment through access to quality learning and employment expands its scope and frontiers to include a Teacher track in the programme targeted at students pursuing a degree in education.
Lagos Ready Set Work Application Form
The Lagos Ready set Work program is open to you categories of students.
- Final year students and
- 2nd to last year students (penultimate).
The Application for the final year students has closed, however, the application for the penultimate stage is ongoing. To apply, here is how to go about it.
- Log onto the registration portal: http://readysetwork.com.ng/penultimate-register/.
- Fill the registration form. It is divided into: Biodata (personal details), School data, Contact information, and other few questions to answer.
- After filling the form, click on “”Submit”.
The program kicks off on the 1st and ends on the 16th of September 2017.
10,000 Students in their penultimate year shall be selected for this programme.
Who are the Partners of the Ready Set Work?
Some of the corporate partners include:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- FCMB Plc
- SystemSpecs Limited
- Access Bank Plc
- Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF)
- Stutern by Jobberman
- Fidelity Bank
- Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC)
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INTERNSHIPS & START UP GRANTS
The Lagos Ready Set Work Application Form offers some opportunities. On completion of the tutelage, out-standing participants will have the opportunity to earn internship placement at top blue-chip organizations in the State or win seed funding for successful pitches of their business plans.
Students from the following schools are eligible for participation.
- Lagos State University (LASU),
- Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH),
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education,
- College of Health Technology,
- Michael Otedola College of Education,
- University of Lagos (Unilag)
Any question on the Lagos Ready Set Work Application Form, will be attended to. Please share. Thank You