Landmark University Student Portal Login – Landmark University is one of the best Private university in Nigeria. It is a Private Christian University, affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and located in Omu-Aran Kwara State, Nigeria. In 2014 it is featured among the top five universities in Nigeria by Webometrics. The university is owned by Bishop David Oyedepo. It was established in the year 2011.
As a student of Landmark University, one of the things you must know is the Landmark University Student Portal Login. This portal serves a lot of purposes. Prospective students can use the portal to apply for admission. It can also be used to accept admission as well as to check results and many other functions by the students.
This is why we have brought the Landmark University Student Portal Login guide. This will enable you know how to do one thing or the other either as a student or a prospective student. Let’s show you how.
How To Apply For Admission To Landmark University Via The School’s Portal
- Visit the school’s admission portal @ admission.lmu.edu.ng/app/fulltime/
- Scroll through the page and click on the ‘login’ tab.
- Input your Jamb registration number and your password in the appropriate boxes as there appear on the screen, then click on the ‘log in’ tab
- You would be asked to make payment. Select how you want to pay and make payment.
- After payment, go back to the portal and complete your application form and then submit.
- Make the print out of the necessary slip. This slip would be needed for future use.
How To Check And Accept Admission On The Landmark University Portal
- Log into the portal.
- Navigate through the page to check your admission status.
- Download your admission letter by printing it.
- Accept the admission if it suits you, because in some cases, your courses can be changed if you do not meet the requirements.
Requirement For Admission Into Landmark University
To be qualified for admission into the Landmark university, interested candidate must possess at least five credit passes in their relevant O’level subject combination.
So, use this guide and carry out the functions listed above. We will attend to any question you have at anytime. Just use the comment box below.