How to Calculate Post UTME Cut-off Mark – I understand that many find it difficult and does not know the steps on how to calculate POST UTME Cut-off Mark. If you are one of this category then you are in the right place where our slogan is “for News updates and Online Learning“. So you learn new things for free here.
Now It is very important to calculate your POST UTME Cut-off Mark after writing the exams and aptitude text. This will enable you to know how far you are sure of gaining admission at that year depending on the cut-off point of the institution of your choice.
So now lets start on the topic: How to Calculate Post UTME Cut-off Mark:
- After you have written you JAMB, and the result is out
- Check your JAMB result and note your JAMB Score
- Buy the Post UTME form of the Institution you want to study and write the aptitude text exam
- Check the result when its out and also note your score.
- Now this is the calculation process: Add up your JAMB score with your Post UTME score (JAMB Score + POST UTME Score), then divide what ever you have gotten by 2. Let me give you a practical example here. For instance, JOHN wrote JAMB and scored 250, also post utme score 150. Now 250 +150 = 400. The 400/2 = 200. So if the cut-off point is 190 (depending on the institution and choice of study), JOHN will gain an admission because He got and passed the cut-off mark.
I hope you enjoyed this expression by NWABUZOR CHUKWUEMEKA. Make your comment below.