Ever since Facebook starts uploading videos there has been wonderful videos on facebook. But we have come to understand that so many of you do not know how to download Facebook Videos on Android, iPhone & Desktop.
Never mind cos on this page you have got the lesson you need to guide you through on how to download Facebook Videos on Android, iPhone & Desktop.
We all understood that nowadays Facebook and YouTube nowadays provides a way using which one can download videos offline while on Wi-Fi and then have a look at it later. But that isn’t what you guys want I guess so – you nee to download it, have a copy of it that you can share or watch anytime you wishes.
Now I will be sharing a new trick which you can download Facebook videos.
so lets get started…
How to Download Facebook Videos on iPhone (iOS) and Android
I don’t know it you have come across an iOS App called “MyMedia” – The MyMedia App is a downloader and file manager used to manage your media files on iOS. So You need downloading this first…
- Go to your iOS App Store to download “MyMedia“
- After the app is installed, open the Facebook app and look for the video you would like to download.
- Now you need to Tab the video so that it start playing – after you play the video, you will be able to see the option to share the video.
- Tap on the option and select Copy Link. Doing this will copy the direct URL of the video to your iOS clipboard.
- Now open the “MyMedia app” and it will give you a browser. Here, open up a website called “savefrom.net” and paste the video URL link copied from Facebook app and tap on the button to decode the video link.
- The app will then ask you to give a name to the video and start the download. Once the download is finished, you will be able to see the file in the Media tab of the app.
- Now you can see the videos directly from the app. Additionally you can choose to save the video to camera roll or share with other apps like WhatsApp and Twitter.
How to Download Facebook Videos on Desktop
You do not need any kind of App to be installed in your computer before download any Video from facebook – all you have to do is to luch your browser then visit the Facebook Video downloading websites which I have recommended two to you guys
Then go to your facebook page where the Video is, then play the video (make sure the video is already playing), then copy the URL (link) of the page and then paste it on the box that will be provided to you on any of this above Facebook downloading websites
OPTIONAL – But Perfectly Working Too
It looks like this;
Just in case the Savefrom.net isn’t working well or telling your; “Video not found” or URL not found” then you can boldly make use of the Facebook Video Downloader.
- Option 1. Enter or paste the Facebook video link above in the input box and hit the Enter key or Download button. It will automatically navigate you to the video page where you can preview your video and after confirmation you can download the video. Download buttons are available below the video.
- Option 2: While watching video on Facebook, just add the word down before facebook.com in the link in the address bar of your browser i.e. if you’re watching this video:
See ample: http://www.downfacebook.com/photo.php?v=983761418315992
So you have to “s” from “https” and add the word.