Download Instagram App: Instagram.com is an online photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr.
It is interesting to know that a distinctive feature is that it confines photos to a square shape, similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images, in contrast to the 16:9 aspect ratio now typically used by mobile device cameras.
Do you know that both the new and old users are also able to record and share short videos lasting for up to 15 seconds in the instagram.com app?
You will got to experience all the goodies after when you create instagram account free. Here, you will have to see the steps which are just 7 steps to Download Instagram App free and also Create Instagram Account. Note that you have to download the app before the creating of account can take place (which is during the installation of the downloaded app)
Steps to download Instagram App and create Instagram account;
Make sure you follow the instruction below carefully. Here are the guide line to instagram sign up process and instagram app download process below:
To start using Instagram:
- Download the Instagram app for your iPhone/iPad from the App Store, your Android from Google Play Store or your Windows Phone from the Windows Phone Store.
- Once the app is installed, tap
Download Instagram app logo
to open it.
- Tap Register with Email to sign up with your email address or Register with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with email, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Done.
- If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to sign into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
For more information visit: https://help.instagram.com
If you found it difficult to Download Instagram App or/and to sign up instagram account, just make use of the comment box below to indicate your problems.