Liberia WAEC Result Checker – The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is an examination board that conducts the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, for University and Jamb entry examination in West African countries. It was established in 1952. The council has contributed to education in Anglophonic countries of West Africa (Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia).
All Liberians who wrote waec can use this Liberia WAEC Result Checker portal http://results.liberiawaec.org/to check their results. We have outlined the requirements and the guidelines on how you can check your result on this portal here.
Liberia WAEC Result Checker Online Free – www.liberiawaec.org
How To Check Your Result Online.
- Enter your 9-Digit Candidate Number for L P S C E , L J H S C E and L S H S C E or 10-Digit Candidate Number for W A S S C E.
- Select the Examination Type e.g. L P S C E, L J H S C E.
- Select the Year of the Examination Note: Only the years for which available results are displayed.
- If you have selected L S H S C E (Resitter) as Examination Type and Examination Year that is 2009 and below, you are required to enter the Year of First Sitting
- Enter your 10-Digit Scratchcard Serial Number. This can be found on the reverse side of your scratchcard e.g. L100000001.
- Enter your 12-Digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) found on the reverse side of your scratchcard. e.g. 123456789012
- Select the “Send a copy to Email?” checkbox if you wish to have a copy of your result sent to your email box.
- Enter a valid Email Address if you selected the “Send a copy to Email?” option.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for your results to be displayed in a popup window. This may take several minutes depending on traffic.
Liberia WAEC Result Checker Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS A PIN?
The PIN stands for Personal Identification Number. In WAEC Liberia Online Information Service, it is a unique 12-digit number that is required to access the service. The service enables direct access to a candidate’s result. The PIN is found on a valid WAEC Liberia Online Information Service Scratch Card and is revealed when the cover patch on the reverse side of the card is carefully scratched off.
WHAT IS A SCRATCH CARD?
A Scratch Card is a plastic card with a scratch patch on the reverse side that conceals a PIN required to access the service. The Scratch Card applicable for result checking is marked “Result Checker Card”.
WHERE CAN I BUY A SCRATCH CARD?
A Scratch Card can be purchased at National Office of WAEC, Liberia. From time to time it may become available at other outlets designated by WAEC, Liberia.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I CHECK MY RESULT?
You may check your result up to maximum of 5 times. 1 unit for each use, with 1 Scratch Card. In order to check further after exhausting the 5 units, you will need to purchase another Scratch Card which will entitle you to another 5 units.
CAN I USE ONE SCRATCH CARD FOR MORE THAN ONE RESULTS?
No! You may only use one Scratch Card for only one result. To check another result of interest, you will require a new Scratch Card. By attempting to use it against another result different from the first, you will be penalised as having used the card, and will be rejected with the appropriate error message.
WHAT INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON THIS SERVICE?
The LPSCE, LJHSCE, LSHSCE (Regular) and LSHSCE (Private) examinations results are available on the WAEC Liberia Online Information Service. This site is being updated so other information would soon come.