In simple and clear steps, we want to show you How To Link Bank Account To Paypal Account. This is something you must do to be able to make payments and receive money in your Paypal account. Previously, we have detailed how to link your debit or credit card to your Paypal account. You might want to check it out.
Now, as a Paypal user, it is important to link your bank account to your Paypal account. First, This allows you to send money from your Bank account to your Paypal account. Secondly, whatever money you make on Paypal will be sent to this very bank account you are linking to Paypal. So, you see how needful this is.
There is no reason to waste your time. Let’s us show you How To Link Bank Account To Paypal Account.
How To Link Bank Account To Paypal Account
Follow this guide and you will be successful.
- Log into your Paypal account.
- Click Wallet at the top of the page (if you’re on a mobile device tap Menu, then Wallet).
- Click + Link a card or bank.
- Next, click Link a bank account.
- If you don’t see your bank listed, then click I have a different bank at the bottom right.
- Depending on the bank you select, you may have an option to link your bank instantly using your online banking log in information**.
If you don’t see the option to link instantly:
• Select Checking or Savings.
• Enter the bank’s routing number and your account number, then click Agree and Link.
• Verify that your routing and account number are correct and click Continue
**You will need to enter your user ID and password for your online bank account. This information is not stored in our system and is used to match up with your banking institution to confirm ownership. Once this information is entered correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.
How To Confirm Your Bank Account On Paypal
If you don’t or can’t confirm your bank instantly, you will be prompted to manually confirm your bank account (your bank account needs to be confirmed in order for you to use it as a funding option when making purchases).
In 2 to 3 business days, review your bank statement to find 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD) that Paypal sent to your bank account. There will be a third entry on your statement combining these two amounts as a withdrawal. For example, you may see two deposits of $.05 and $.15 and a withdrawal of $.20. Enter the 2 small amounts, in this example this would be $.05 and $.15, on the confirm bank screen. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online or follow the steps below:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click the bank you want to confirm.
- Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Submit.
- Some banks combine the 2 small deposit amounts into 1 lump sum. In this situation, you will need to call us to confirm your bank, or follow the instant confirmation process.
- Your routing number is the first set of numbers at the bottom of your check. The routing number usually has 9 digits.
- Your bank account number is the second set of numbers at the bottom of your check.
- If you receive the message “Check and Try again,” you may have typed the wrong number, or we may not accept your bank. Click here for common issues you might encounter when linking a bank account.
So, this is How To Link Bank Account To Paypal Account. if you have any further question on this, we are here to guide you through. Just ask.