How To Link M-Pesa Account To PayPal Account – Paypal & M-Pesa have partnered together to help its users transact between the two popular platforms with ease. So, it has become quite easy to connect your M-Pesa account to your Paypal account without any challenge. The PayPal Mobile Money Service with M-PESA is a money transfer service for PayPal and M-PESA customers, provided by Transfer to in partnership with Safaricom and PayPal. So, if you are here to know this, we will show you how you can do just that.
M-Pesa is a mobile phone-based money transfer, financing and microfinancing service, launched in 2007 by Vodafone for Safaricom and Vodacom, the largest mobile network operators in Kenya and Tanzania. It has since expanded to Afghanistan, South Africa, India and in 2014 to Romania and in 2015 to Albania.
As we already know, Paypal is one of the best online payment platform in the world. A lot of individuals, businesses and international organisations adopt Paypal because of its integrity and effective. The partnership between M-Pesa and Paypal will make it easier for the customers to transact easily without challenge.
How To Link M-Pesa Account To PayPal Account
Not every Paypal account is eligible to be linked to M-Pesa. To qualify, you must have an eligible Kenyan PayPal and M-PESA account. When registering to use the service, you’ll link your two accounts and will be able to move your money from one to the other. To do so,
- Head straight to the new PayPal’s Mobile Money Portal. (PayPal’s Mobile Money service with m-pesa)
- Click On Get Started which will take you to PayPal’s Log In screen.
- Input your PayPal Log In Details. (Email address and password)
- Now Allow/Agree TransferTo to link your PayPal wallet to your m-pesa account.
- Enter your m-pesa Number and Click on Link your accounts.
- If the number you provided is attached to an m-pesa account, You will receive a text message on the phone number you provided containing a 4 digit PIN.
- Finally, input the 4 digit verification code text message you received in the box provided for confirmation.
- Once that it done, then your PayPal wallet and your m-pesa Account will now be successfully linked.
Also See: How To Reset Paypal Account Password
Now you have done this, you can now go ahead and carry out your transactions. Any comment? Use the comment box below.