The Amazon prime comes with a whole lots of numerous benefits for its users. Two of the most known benefits are the free two-day shipping and Netflix-style video streaming. However, there is much more for you on the Amazon Prime membership benefits. We will outline these benefits for you and if you were not sure of using the prime membership, you will definitely be convinced.
In this List Of All Amazon Prime Membership Benefits, you will see all the benefits that comes with signing up Amazon Prime membership. Just ensue you read through to the end and enjoy your reading.
List Of All Amazon Prime Membership Benefits
Here are the list of Amazon Prime Membership Benefits.
- Free two-day shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits.
- Free same-day delivery in eligible ZIP codes.
- Prime Pantry: Prime Pantry gives members access to low-priced groceries as well as household and pet care items. Now a subscription service, Prime Pantry costs $4.99/month (in addition to your Prime membership). The service includes unlimited free shipping on Pantry orders of $40 or more. Orders under $40 incur a $7.99 shipping fee. Prime Pantry orders cannot be shipped to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
- Prime Now: In select cities, you can get one hour delivery for tens of thousands of products from local stores. For instance, in New York City you can now get delivery of beer, wine and spirits from Westside Market, Union Square Wines and Vintage Grape. Chicago, Los Angeles and Baltimore also participate in this program.
- Deals and Discounts, Compliments of Amazon Mom: These include 20 percent off diapers through Subscribe & Save and 15 percent off eligible products from your baby registry. For more information, go to Get 20% off Diaper Subscriptions or About the Completion Discount.
- Prime Early Access: Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.com and new events on MyHabit.com.
- On August 21, Amazon announced it would give members $10 credits on pre-orders of select video games. Previously, Amazon offered 20 percent off new, physical video games during pre-order stages.
- Kindle First: Early access for members in the U.S. to download a new book for free every month from the Kindle First picks. For more information, go to Kindle First.
- Parents will enjoy savings on FreeTime Unlimited, which brings tons of kid-friendly content to your account. Prime members pay $2.99 per month, while non-Prime members pay $4.99.
- After acquiring Whole Foods, Amazon immediately slashed the supermarket’s prices on select food items. Mot recently, it announced that Prime members can enjoy exclusive savings at Whole Foods locations nationwide. In addition Prime members with an Amazon Rewards Visa Card can get 5 percent back on their Whole Foods purchases. (Non-Prime members will get 3 percent back). That’s in addition to the 5 percent they already earn on Amazon.com purchases, 2 percent at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1 percent back on all other purchases. Amazon also announced free 2-hour Whole Foods deliveries via the company’s Prime Now service. Deliveries are available in select cities only.
- Prime Video: Unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. You can also add video subscriptions to Showtime, Starz, A&E, AMC and many other streaming entertainment channels. For more information, go to About Prime Video.
- Prime Music: Unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive.
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library: Accessible to members in the U.S.
- Video Add-On Subscriptions: You can order third-party streaming apps through Amazon Prime to keep all your video content in one place. For instance, you can add Showtime Anytime and HBO Go to your account.
- Free Games with Twitch Prime: Amazon offers a selection of free games and in-game loot with Twitch Prime.
- Amazon Elements: Access to Amazon Elements products, Amazon’s own line of everyday essentials.
- Membership Sharing: Two adults living in the same household can create an Amazon Household to share certain Amazon Prime benefits.
Sign Up Amazon Prime
To enjoy the Amazon Prime Membership Benefits, you must first be a registered member. Here is how to sign up Amazon prime
- Visit the account creation portal
- Fill in the form and then click on “Create Your Amazon account”
- That’s all.