The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) has released the List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Federal Civil Service Commission Interview. These shortlisted candidates are drawn from the FCSC recruitment service carried out in 2016. All candidates who applied are therefore expected to check the website https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/ to know whether they are among the successful ones. Furthermore, if successful, they are expected to come for the interview at slated dates and venues.
The List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Federal Civil Service Commission Interview is drawn from the 36 states of the federation. The ministries for the recruitment are ministries of Education, Labour & Productivity, Finance, Foreign Affairs, Information and Culture, Power, Works and Housing and Science and Technology. The rest ministries are Transport, Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation, Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation and the Bureau of Public Procurement.
How To Check The List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Federal Civil Service Commission Interview
To check for the List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Federal Civil Service Commission Interview, all candidates must do the following
- Log onto the website: https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/
- All shortlisted applicants are expected to check for their names under their State of Origin or click “Recruitment Results” and select “Applicants Shortlisted for Interview”.
- Thereafter, check the Timetable to see when your Ministry/cadre has been scheduled for Interview.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the date/time as scheduled for their Ministries/Cadres.
- Shortlisted Candidates should come along with their means of Identification (e.g. Driver’s License, National ID card, International Passport, etc) and two (2) passport size photographs.
- Candidates are also expected to come along with Originals of their Credentials and two (2) photocopies of each duly endorsed by them.
Related Posts: List Of Federal Civil Service Commission Vacancies For Recruitment, What Is N-Power All About?
Time Table For FCSC Interviews
The following is the date and time for the Federal Civil Service Commission interview for successful applicants.
- Monday, 27th March 2017 – 9 AM – Federal Ministry of Education
- Tuesday, 28th March 2017 – 9 AM – Federal Ministry of Labour & Employment, Federal Ministry of Trade & Investment
- Wednesday, 29th March 2017 – 9 AM – Federal Ministry of Information, Federal Ministry of Finance, Bureau of Public Procurement
- Thursday, 30th March 2017 – 9 AM – Federal Ministry of Power, Works & Housing, Federal Ministry of Science & Technology, Federal Ministry of Transport
- Friday, 31st March 2017 – 9 AM – Office of the Auditor General For the Federation, Office of Surveyor General of the Federation
- Monday, 3rd April 2017 – 9 AM – Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Also Note: The above dates and times are for Batch A. The Batch B will soon be released. Applicants are therefore advised to check on the website daily for more information.
Before the interview, here is a must read: Top Interview Etiquettes; Best Dress Code For Successful Interviews
We would love to hear your comments, contributions and questions on the List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Federal Civil Service Commission Interview. We shall attend to them. We will also keep you updated on relevant information. Thank you.