List of Top FMCG Companies In Nigeria – There are different companies existing and operating in Nigeria today. Of these companies are the FMCG. The FMCG stands for Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) are products that are sold quickly, and at relatively low cost. Examples include non-durable goods such as packaged foods, beverages, toiletries, over-the-counter drugs, and other consumables.
The Fast Moving Consumer Good companies are very competitive. That owes a lot to the fact that most of the commodities are consumed on daily basis by people of all social classes. So, irrespective of a nation’s economic condition, the FMCG are always in high demand. This doesn’t only occur in Nigeria but also globally.
List of Top FMCG Companies In Nigeria
Below is the list of the major FMCG companies in Nigeria and their areas of specialization.
- Nigerian Breweries is the largest and best quality drink producing company in Nigeria.
- VITAL PRODUCTS Plc started with pharmaceutical products and gradually expanded into various soft drinks.
- Flour Mills in Nigeria is widely loved for Golden Penny flours.
- Dangote Group produces almost anything from groceries to steel, cement, oil and gas.
- Nestle Nigeria Plc has been making a huge variety of products like Baby Foods, Cereals, Chocolate and Confectionery, Coffee, Dairy, and Drinks since 1957.
- Unilever Nigeria is known for Knorr, Royco, Lipton, Vaseline, Pears, Blue Band, Omo, and many others.
- Cormart Nigeria Ltd produces vegetable oil, soft drinks, and bottled water as well as goods for fishing, farming, frozen foods preparation, etc.
- Beloxxi group is famous for their yummy cream crackers and biscuits.
- FRIESLAND CAMPINA WAMCO NIGERIA Plc is the leader in Nigeria’s dairy market with their top brands Peak, Three Crowns and Friso.
- PZ Cussons is a household goods manufacturer: toiletries, Robb, Venus, Cussons Baby, Zip, Morning Freash etc.
- May & Baker, Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company operating since 1944.
- DUFIL Prima Foods produce high-quality Instant Noodles that every Nigerian loves!
- Nexans Nigeria is known for cable production.
- ZUBEE INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LIMITED offers various foods, sweets, and related products.
- British American Tobacco is the top company in tobacco production in Nigeria.
- Chi Limited. Chi Ltd covers healthy foods, dairy products (like Hollandia Evaporated milk, Hollandia UHT milk) and beverages.
- Be Global Food FZE (BGF) is another international company specializing in producing healthy foods and drinks as well as flavors, perfumes, sugar and dairy products.
- OK foods offer high-quality biscuits, chocolates, drinks and other fast foods.
- Fareast Mercantile Company is involved in import and distribution of branded fmcg, gadgets and tires.
- Bimzy Super Stores Ventures manufactures cookies and drinks.
- Dis and Dat Mart offers groceries, cereals, toiletries, as well as bikes and Building Games for kids.
- Dansa Foods Limited is well-known for their beverage products.
- Deli Foods manufactures premium-quality crackers and cookies in Nigeria.
- Honeyland foods produce healthy drinks like freshly-squeezed juices.
- Nutri C offers various flavors.
This is not a comprehensive list but simply the List of Top FMCG Companies In Nigeria. Is there any major one that wasn’t included in the list? Kindly use the comment box below. Thank you.