Messages keep coming to us if it is possible to take a photo shot and make it avatar on Facebook. Good News! You can always Make Facebook Avatar with the free avatar maker, convert your pictures, instantly take a photoshoot and make it avatar emoji, etc.
This Facebook feature has a massive breakthrough as a lot of users are so excited to be a part of it and so are anxious for it to be available in their countries.
With this kind of fun, Facebook users are currently having with this feature, Facebook is ready to keep upgrading the features for better improvement and possible unique customization.
Use the medium to express yourself, using the Facebook avatar maker to show your friends your real-life expression by sending it to them or posting them on comments.
Page Table of Contents
Making Your Own Avatar On Facebook
The process of making your very own Facebook avatar is quite easy and you do not need you to be a computer wiz.
You can always create a personal avatar of you, customize it to your like and make it stand out from others out there.
You can make a simple and unique avatar emoji depending the message and impression you want to pass across to your friends and families. Making avatars of the following are possible and yet not limited;
- Christian avatars,
- avatar for male,
- Dancing avatar,
- playing avatar,
- group of people in the meeting avatar,
- kids avatar
- and more…
Also note that the same process of creating all remains the same. Just that you can first imagine the color and types of dressing, hair style, eyes, etc before you can get the specific type of avatar you want to create.
All these features are available for you to select from.
However, if you’re yet to start seeing this feature, then you can simply update your Facebook app and if is still not available then it is not yet available in your country.
Sharing Your Facebook Avatar
To add more spice to the fun of making avatar, you can share any avatar emoji you have created on other social network sites like Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook messager, etc.
You can also download the your avatar to your device and use it for other purpose your desire.
Steps to Make Facebook Avatar in App
- Open the Facebook app in your device and tap on the Hamburger Menu which is three stacked lines.
– It is on the lower right corner if you are using an iPhone, and
– it is on the upper right corner if you are using an Android phone.
- Scroll down on the menu option and tap on See more.
- Now tap on Avatars.
- Click on Next and then click on Get started.
- Select your preferred skin tone. There are twenty-seven options and tap on Next.
- You will be prompted to choose a hairstyle for the avatar. You can select short, medium, long, or other variety of styles. After you have made your selection click on the Color icon.
- Now you will move on to the face icon and here you will select the face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- After you are done with the face you will tap on the Eye icon. Here you will select the eye shape, color, and lash length. You will move on to the eyebrows icon and select the eyebrow color and shape. You can add glasses if you feel like it.
- Now you customize the nose and mouth by selecting a nose shape and then move on to the lips shape. You can also add color to the lips and facial hair.
- After that select the body shape and outfit that you like best. You can choose to Add a hat, Scarf, or Cat ears to your Avatar clothes.
- Once you are done creating your avatar tap on the Checkmark icon. Tap Next and then tap Done.
You can access the avatar anytime you want by tapping the smiley face icon in the comment section. And that it is, you have successfully created your Facebook avatar.