Did you apply to the Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN), Oron, Akwa Ibom state? Goodnews! You are by this notice informed of the Maritime Academy Post-utme Application Form 2017. Therefore, follow this information here and make your application. The needed requirements are listed below.
The Maritime Academy Post-utme Application Form 2017 is for all who chose the Maritime Academy as first choice institution. If you also scored 100 and above, you can apply. We want to list below the requirements, dates of the exams as well as the application guidelines. So read on and see.
Page Table of Contents
Maritime Academy Post-utme Application Form 2017 – How To Apply
- Visit www.macademyoron.org
- Click on “REGISTRATION”
- Click on “Application Form”
- Click on “Purchase Form”, you will be directed to the Personal Information page, enter the following information
- Fill in the details correctly
- Select Program: you will need to select National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Post Graduate Diploma (PGD), Miscellaneous (For Post JAMB UTME Aptitude Test)
- Password (You will use this password to login):
- Confirm Password, and then Click “Continue”
- Select Course of choice
- Click “Pay Via Remita”, you will be redirected to the “Remita Invoice Page”,
- Choose the method of payment e.g Internet Banking, ATM Card, Bank Branch
- If Bank Branch: copy the RRR code and take it to any bank to make payment.
- If ATM Card, enter your card details; Card Number, Expiry Date, cvv and pin.
- You will be directed to a page that displays your Examination Number, Transaction ID, RRR, Transaction Status and Transaction Time.
- Click on “Click here to Log in” you will be directed to the log in page
- Enter your Exam number and your password to login, you will be directed to the “Complete Registration Page”
- Complete your registration by correctly filling in your Application Data, Next of Kin, Referee.
- Click “Upload O’level” ; Add all O’level subjects by clicking the add button.
- After adding O’level subjects, click on “Upload Passport”
- Upload your passport and click the “upload passport” button
- If you are applying for HND or PGD programs, upload your certificate
- And then Click “Print Photocard” (You will need this for the Entrance/Interview)
Aptitude Test Fee
Candidates are requested to pay for Post JAMB UTME Aptitude Test as follows:
- Medical Fee = 13,000.00
- Aptitude Test Fee = 2,000.00
Total = N15,000.00
Requirements for the Aptitude Test:
Candidates are requested to report for the aptitude test with the following:
- JAMB result print-out(with candidate’s photograph)
- Original copy of credentials (including First School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial).
- Original copy of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Original copy of Certificate of Local Government/State of Origin.
- A pair of White Canvas and Socks.
- White Short and Vest.
- Bucket and Drinking Cup
Accommodation would be provided free to all candidates, while arrangement would be made in respect of feeding on pay-as-you-eat basis. However, candidates are expected to come with sufficient amount of money for their feeding.
- Arrival: Sunday 17th September, 2017
- Aptitude Test: Monday – Friday 18th – 22nd September, 2017
- Departure: Saturday, 23rd September, 2017
- Time: 0900 hours (each day)
- Venue: Maritime Academy of Nigeria
M.B 1089, College Road,
Akwa Ibom State
- Courses: ND – Nautical Science
ND – Marine Engineering
ND – Boat/Ship Building Technology
ND – Electrical/Electronic Engineering
ND – Maritime Transport and Business Studies
If you have any question on the Maritime Academy Post-utme Application Form 2017/18, Date And Requirements, please use the comment box below. Thank you.