There are many skills, hobbies and talents that have been able to project individuals to the top of the world. It does not matter the nature of the talent you have, it has the capacity to introduce you to your world. Of all these talents, cooking can make you a celebrity. Here comes MasterChef Australia 2017 Registration, Audition Venue and Date!!!
MaterChef Australia 2017 Registration, Audition Venue and Date is a cooking talent television show game. Your passion for cooking and your dexterity in cooking is about to introduce you to heights that were before now, only imaginable. This promises to thrill you, entertain you, educate you and enrich you.
The MasterChef Australia 2017 show is produced by Shine Australia and aired on Network Ten. It is mostly for Amateur Cooks and Chefs. You don’t have to be afraid of competing with professional cooks. This is for you.
Page Table of Contents
Auditions are currently on-going.
There are two options available for auditions.
a. Visit www.australia2017auditions.com to register online.
b. Attend an open call with your registered application and your dish.
a. Make a video of your dish
b. print and fill in the application form
c. Mail your application and video to Masterchef Season 8 Casting
5200 Lankershim Blvd. 5th Floor
North Hollywood, CA 91601
- You must be 18 years or older on August 1, 2016.
- You must be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- You cannot currently work as a professional chef and you cannot have ever worked as a professional chef.
- Your main source of income cannot come from preparing and cooking fresh food in a professional environment (restaurants, hotels, canteens, catering, etc).
- You must be able to commit to all the filming days required. The filming is scheduled to take place between approximately October / November 2016 and May 2017 (as such dates may be varied by the Producer) for approximately 30 weeks with a break over Christmas and New Year.
For full details, visit www.australia2017auditions.com