2018 has been a very fruitful year for Mohamed Salah. As the 2017/2018 season is over, it is time to reflect in what has been a very successful for the Liverpool Egyptian forward. When Liverpool signed in from Roma for an initial fee of £36.9 million, which was a club-record transfer fee at the time, few would have expected this sort of impact he made. He himself may have been in doubt. Notwithstanding, we want to bring to you the full list of All Mohamed Salah Awards And Records In 2018.
After a very unsuccessful season in England with Chelsea, it wouldn’t have been surprising to expect much less from him. However, Salah really proved both Chelsea and his critics wrong. His 3 goals in 5 appearance in August won him Liverpool’s player of the month award. It was simply a sign of things to come as he waxed stronger and stronger as the season went on. Let’s see the All Mohamed Salah Awards And Records In 2018.
All Mohamed Salah Awards And Records In 2018
Let’s start with the list of awards won by Mo Salah.
|Mo Salah’s Awards|
|PFA Player of the Year|
|FWA Footballer of the Year|
|Premier League Player of the Season|
|Liverpool’s Player of the Season|
|Liverpool’s Players’ Player of the Season|
|CAF African Footballer of the Year|
|BBC African Footballer of the Year|
|Arab Footballer of the Year|
|Premier League Golden Boot|
|Premier League Player of the Month x3|
|PFA Player of the Month x4|
|Liverpool’s Player of the Month x7|
|Liverpool’s Goal of the Month x6|
|Champions League Player of the Week x2|
|Champions League Goal of the Week x2|
|PFA Team of the Year|
|CAF Team of the Year|
Mo Salah’s Records
Salah won a lot of awards and broke many records in the process.
Also See: PFA Player Of The Year 2018 Winner – Mohamed Salah
- Most goals in a 38-game Premier League season: 32 goals in 2017–18
- Most games scored in during a Premier League season: 24 games in 2017–18
- The highest scoring Egyptian to ever play in the Premier League.
- Most goals by an African player in Premier League season: 32 goals in 2017–18
- Also, Most Premier League Player of the Month awards in a single season: 3 (November 2017, February 2018 and March 2018)
- Most left-footed goals ever scored in a single Premier League season: 25 goals in 2017–18
- Most teams scored against in a Premier League season: 17 teams (shared with Ian Wright and Robin van Persie)
Also See: Salah Wins 3rd Premier League Player Of The Month Award
- Most Goals by an African player in a UEFA Champions League season: 11 goals in 2017–18
- First to score 2 AND assist two in a Champions League semi-final (Same with Roberto Firmino) , and they both did it in the first-leg tie against Roma.
- Most goals in a debut season: 44 goals in 2017–18
- Most European goals in a season: 11 goals in 2017–18 (shared with Roberto Firmino)
- Also, Most goals in a season by a Liverpool player in the Premier League era: 44 goals in 2017–18
- Most games scored in during a single campaign: 34 games in 2017–18
- Finally, Most top-flight goals in a season by a Liverpool player: 32 goals in Premier League 2017–18 (shared with Ian Rush).
That’s all we have on the All Mohamed Salah Awards And Records In 2018. Send in your congratulatory message to this great player.