MTN Pulse tariff plan is a prepaid tariff plan that allows you enjoy FLAT rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks in Nigeria after the first 50 seconds call of the day at 25K/sec. With MTN Pulse, “You Talk more, Laugh more and Love more”. We will show you the MTN Pulse Migration Code, Call Rates & Data Bonus.
The MTN pulse is open to all MTN Prepaid customers MTN Pulse tariff plan. You will need to migrate to MTN Pulse to enjoy the discounted call rates and other offers. To migrate, you will need the MTN Pulse Migration code so you can enjoy the bonuses on the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan.
Migration into Pulse is free. However, if it is your subsequent migration within 30 days then you will be charged ₦100.
Page Table of Contents
MTN Pulse Migration Code, Call Rates & Data Bonus – MTN Pulse Tariff plan
If you are asking “How do I migrate to MTN Pulse?” Then, simply text 406 to 131. Or you dial the MTN Pulse Migration Code: *406*1# or *123*2*2#.
Benefits of MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
You will enjoy the following benefits when you are on MTN Pulse:
- Flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending NGN12.50 daily.
- Music streaming on Music+ at ₦10/day
- Pulse Nightlife Bundle (₦25 for 125MB Pulse Nightlife bundle and N50 at 250MB for a day)
- 100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB weekly bundle
- Data bonus on recharge
- Plus other life-enriching products and services from MTN.
MTN Pulse Call Rates
The MTN Pulse Call rate is charged at a flat rate of 11kobo/sec for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after spending NGN12.50 daily.
Summary of MTN Pulse Tariff Plan
- Text 406 to 131 or dial *406*1# and migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan.
- As soon as you migrate into the MTN Pulse tariff plan, minutes spent on calls will be accumulated.
- At this point, your calls to all National numbers will be charged at 25k/sec.
- As you make the calls, your accumulated spend will continue to increase.
- When your accumulated spend on calls reaches ₦12.50, your calls to all national numbers will reduce to 11kobo/sec.
- You will continue to enjoy the discounted rate – 11kobo/sec for the rest of the day till 11:59pm of that day.
- The next day, the same thing will happen. Your calls will be accumulated up to the defined amount ₦12.50 after which your calls will drop to 11 kobo/sec.
- When you spend up to the pre-defined daily amount, ₦12.50 while making a call, the new rate will be charged from the point you qualify.
- If you migrate out of MTN Pulse tariff plan to any other prepaid tariff plan without spending up to the daily fee, all your accumulated spend will be cleared.
- If you migrate back into MTN Pulse tariff plan, the system will begin to accumulate your spend again.
- Finally, iyou have made more than ₦12.50 worth of calls while on other tariff plan, it will NOT count towards reaching the pre-defined threshold when you migrate to MTN Pulse tariff plan.
MTN Pulse FAQS
We have seen the MTN Pulse Migration Code, below are the list of all Frequently Asked Questions and their answers on MTN Pulse Tariff plan.
- What happens to my call rate if I decide to migrate to another prepaid plan after paying the daily fee? Your calls will be charged based on the call rate of that tariff plan.
- Will I enjoy the discount on both national voice calls and International calls? No, you will only enjoy the discount on MTN-to-MTN calls and MTN2Other networks calls.
- Will the happy hour bundle be activated for me as soon as I migrate to Pulse? No, happy hour bundle will NOT be activated for you as soon as you migrate to Pulse. You will be required to subscribe in the following ways:
>Sending to 131 for the 125MB Pulse Nightlife bundle.
>Sending to 131 for the 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle.
>Dialling *406# and selecting preferred bundle plan from Pulse Nightlife bundle menu.
- Will I be able to use the Pulse Nightlife bundle ALL day? No, you will NOT be able to use the Pulse Nightlife bundle all day. You will ONLY be able to use the bundle from 12am to 5am.
- Will I be able to subscribe to the Pulse Nightlife bundle multiple times? Yes, you will be able to subscribe to any of the Pulse Nightlife bundles multiple times but NOT more than 500MB in a day. Example: You can activate the 125MB Pulse Nightlife bundle four (4) times (i.e. 125MB + 125MB+ 125MB + 125MB = 500MB) or the customer can activate the 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle two (2) times (i.e. 250MB + 250MB = 500MB).
- How do I check my Pulse Nightlife bundle balance? To check your Pulse Nightlife bundle balance, simply dial *559*96#.
- Will I be able to activate a combination of both 125MB Pulse Nightlife bundle and the 250MB Pulse Nightlife in a day? Yes, you will be able to activate a combination of both 125MB and 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundles in a day but you will NOT be able to activate more than 500MB.
- Will I be able to activate the Pulse Nighlife bundle within the browsing period 12am – 5am, if I exhaust the maximum of 500MB? No, you will NOT be able to activate to the Pulse Nightlife bundle within the browsing period of 12am – 5am once you have exhausted the maximum of 500MB. You will ONLY be able to activate the bundle after 5am.
- Can I rollover my unused Pulse Nightlife bundle? No, you will NOT be able to rollover your unused Pulse Nightlife bundle balance. All unused Pulse Nightlife bundle balance will be cleared after 5am.
- Do I need to subscribe every day to enjoy the Pulse nightlife bundle or will my subscription be renewed automatically? No, your subscription will NOT be renewed automatically. You will need to subscribe daily to enjoy the free night browsing.
- How do I subscribe to Music+? To subscribe to Music+, send M to 5900and the subscription fee of ₦10 will be deducted. You will only enjoy the service for 1 day after which you will be required to subscribe to the weekly or monthly plan to continue enjoying the service.
- How do I subscribe to 500MB Weekly bundle? You can subscribe to 500MBweekly bundle by sending 103 to 131 or by dialing *406*2#and the bundle fee of ₦500 will be deducted. You will then receive a total of 1GB but 500MB will be credited to your data main account while the 500MB bonus will be credited to the bonus account. Furthermore, you will be able to check your bundle balance by sending 2 to 131 or by dialing *131*4# and your bonus balance by dialing *559*63#.
- What is the validity of the data bundle activated? The bundle is valid for 7 days after which it will be renewed.
- What is the validity of the 500MB data Bonus received? The Bonus is valid for 7 days after which any unused bonus will be cleared.
- Will I be able to subscribe to the data bundle multiple times? Yes, you will be able to purchase 500MB weekly bundle multiple times but all the data bundles purchased will have its own unique expiry dates.
- If I activate multiple 500MB weekly bundle, which bundle will deplete first? If you have multiple 500MB weekly bundles active, the first bundle bought will be used first.
- Will I be able to rollover my unused data bundle? Yes, you will be able to roll over any unused data bundle as long as you buy another bundle before the current bundle expires BUT you will NOT be able to roll over unused bonus.
- Will I receive any data bonus when I recharge on MTN Pulse? Yes, you will receive 10MB if you recharge with ₦100 but if you recharge with ₦200 or more, you will receive 20MB. You will receive this free data ONLY on your first recharge of the week. To view the bundle, simply dial *556#.
- What is the validity of the data bonus on recharge? The data bonus is valid for 1 day.
Breakdown Of MTN Pulse Migration Code
Breakdown of all the benefits on MTN Pulse plan can be seen in the table below:
|MTN Pulse Migration Code||Dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#
Text 406 to 131
|Daily Fee||NGN12.50 i.e. 50secs @25k/sec|
|Calls to MTN Numbers (after daily fee has been spent)||11k kobo per second|
|Calls to other networks (after daily fee has been spent)||11k kobo per second|
|Music plus||Music streaming on MTN Music+ service @N10|
|Pulse Nightlife Bundles||· 125MB Pulse Nightlife bundle @N25.
· 250MB Pulse Nightlife bundle @N50.
|Weekly bundle||100% data bonus on purchase of 500MB weekly bundle|
|Data bonus on recharge||10MB on ₦100 recharge or 20MB on ₦200 and above. ONLY on first recharge of the week|
You can subscribe to the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan with the MTN Pulse Migration Code. There are numerous benefits you can enjoy from this tariff plan. There is not time to waste. Just get it started now!