National Pension Commission Nigeria Recruitment Portal – The National pension Commission (PenCom) is the agency in charge of handling pension and pension related issues in Nigeria. Annually, it carries out recruitment exercises to employ Nigerians into the different vacant offices. Yearly, individuals and Nigerians are asking about the application recruitment portal.
The National Pension Commission Nigeria Recruitment Portal is www.pencom.gov.ng. This is the official website. In this portal, all job recruitment vacancies are made open to the general public. And also, the application for employment takes place on this portal. We will list out the general job recruitment requirements for you as well as the job application guidelines.
National Pension Commission Nigeria Recruitment Portal
Below are the general requirements for PenCom jobs.
- Most positions in the National Pension Commission requires a minimum of Bachelors’ and Masters’ Degree in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines or an MBA Relevant professional qualification from a recognized institution or body
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Most positions in the national pension commission requires some years of experience which range from 10-15 years this is due to the sensitive nature of the job.
- A leadership/supervisory, coaching and mentoring and people management skills is a must.
- Applicants must also have Good knowledge of the capital and money market instruments
How To Apply
All applications will be made on the PenCom website. Anything outside of this is scam unless it is directed by the PenCom body. Do not be deceived. The portal remains www.pencom.gov.ng.
The functions of the Commission include:
- Regulation and supervision of the Scheme established under the Act.
- Issuance of guidelines for the investment of pension funds.
- Approving, licensing, regulating and supervising pension fund administrators, custodians and other institutions relating to pension matters as the Commission may, from time to time, determine.
- Establishing standards, rules and guidelines for the management of the pension funds under the Act.
- Ensuring the maintenance of a National Data Bank on all pension matters.
- Carrying out public awareness and education on the establishment and management of the Scheme.
- Promoting capacity building and institutional strengthening of pension fund administrators and custodians.
- Receiving and investigating complaints of impropriety levelled against any pension fund administrator, custodian or employer or any of their staff or agents.
- Performing such other duties which, in the opinion of the Commission, are necessary or expedient for the discharge of its functions under the Act.
Good luck as you apply.