The Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (NDA) has hereby published the NDA Postgraduate Successful Candidates Admission list into her Postgraduate School for the 2014/2015 Session.
Kindly follow the instruction below if your name is among the NDA postgraduate successful candidates admission list.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
1. All admitted students for the 2014/2015 Academic Sessions should collect their admission letters and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School. NDA old Site, Kaduna with effect from 14 October 2014.
2. Students will be screened at the Postgraduate School after which they will commence online registration of courses.
3. Registration of semester courses will start 14 October 2015 and last for two weeks only. Normal registration will end on Friday 24 October 2015.
4. Please note that registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to enable the online registration.
5. Students are expected to register online at their own time within the period and submit printouts of Course registration Forms to their respective departments during official registration period.
6. Any student who failS to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees.
7. No students will be allowed to register 3 weeks after the commencement of lectures.
8. Congratulations to the Successful Candidates
Click here to view NDA Postgraduate Successful Candidates Admission List
More interesting topics below: