NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for AFSB 70th Regular Course (Batch 1 & 2) – This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) list of shortlisted candidates has been released. The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the AFSB 70th Regular Course 2018. You can check the list here.
Candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday 19th May, 2018. They are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 23rd June – 6th August 2018 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for AFSB 70th Regular Course
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 23rd June 2018:
- Cross River
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14th July 2017:
- Akwa Ibom
The NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for AFSB 70th Regular Course (Batch 1 & 2) Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2018.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the “Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms” from the NDA applications portal/NDA website (www.ndaapplications.net/ , www.nda.edu.ng) and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of “Postcard Photograph” that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
How To Check Names
To check if your name is among the NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for AFSB 70th Regular Course (Batch 1 & 2), here is what to do. Click this link to download the list in a PDF file.
Congratulations to the successful ones.