This is to inform the general public that the National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2017 November/December External Senior School Certificate Examination results and every candidates are expected to login online and check their results.
However, prospective candidates are expected to purchase NECO result checking scratch card before proceeding to check their results online.
The NECO result checking scratch card consist of the Pin and Serial number which will be used for the checking. Please note that procedures for using the card can also be found on the card.
How to Check Your NECO GCE Nov/Dec 2017 Result And Printout Online
- Go to NECO result checking portal http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
- Select your examination type i.e. Nov/Dec
- Select your year of examination i.e. 2017
- Enter the result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column
- Enter your examination number.
- Finally, click on “Check My Result” button to access your 2017 NECO GCE result.
You are expected to use one card up to 4 to 5 times after that you will have to purchase a new scratch card to check or print your result online again.
Many queries have been coming to us on whether it is possible to check NECO result without scratch card. We can’t start explaining that on this page, but on this page we have explained everything, including the possibilities of checking your results online without a scratch card pin and serial number.
I believe must of you also participated in the WAEC GCE, use this link to learn how to check and printout your results fast.
If you have any questions or challenges following the steps above, please do connects us through the comment box below and we will attend to your comment ASAP.