NextGen In Franchising Young Entrepreneurs Global Competition Application Form – The NextGen in Franchising Global Competition is a worldwide program that engages millennial entrepreneurs seeking to grow their businesses through the franchise model, and the only business incubator in the world focused on franchising.
The Franchise Council of Australia, in conjunction with the International Franchise Association, wish to encourage the annual search for young entrepreneurs with an innovative business that could potentially be franchised (or is franchised) to submit applications to win a place in the global competition.
The finalists/winners have the potential to show their product or services globally and raise awareness of their product/brand; last year the IFA chose 3 finalists to participate in the accelerated workshops with mentoring at their annual convention held in Phoenix Arizona in February.
NextGen In Franchising Young Entrepreneurs Global Competition Application Form
Let’s see the eligibility for the NextGen global competition.
To be eligible your brand must fit the following parameters:
- Founder/CEO is under 35 years old (at time of application)
- Applicant must be the founder of the company
- The business has been in existence less than 5 years (no older than April 2013)
- The business has the potential to be franchised, is franchised, or is about to be franchised
- Applicant does not have to be a member of the FCA or IFA
- The business has a unique, innovative product or service.
Also See: YEN Youth Summit Registration Form
There are many benefits participants of the Nextgen global competition stands to gain. They include the following:
- Extensive, industry-wide media exposure.
- Opportunities to network with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers as well as other young entrepreneurs.
- Spot at the NextGen in franchising summits, a two-day educational and networking program.
- A trip to IFA’s annual convention, complementary convention registration and also travel expenses upto $1,500.
- Furthermore, opportunity to partici[ate in the next round of Nextgen competition for a chance to receive monetary awards to support your business.
How To Apply
All applicants must follow these steps to apply.
- Log onto http://nextgenfranchising.org/contest/.
- Create a personal account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to sign up.
- Then proceed to fill the forms while supplying all needed information.
If you have concerns and other related issues, please contact us below.