If you have been waiting for the Nigerian Customs recruitment portal to open up for 2019, then, wait no more. This is a very detailed guide on how to apply Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019. The portal has been opened since 17th April, 2019. This was said by the Comptroller General of Customs (CGC), Col. Hameed Ali (rtd), at a briefing at the NCS headquarters in Abuja on Tuesday.
The 2019 Customs Service recruitment is in line with requirements of the Federal Character Commission (FCC). There are a total of 3,200 vacancies available. Also, according to the Comptroller General of Customs (CGC), Col. Hameed Ali (rtd), the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment will be carried out to fill 800 space in the Support Staff for Superintendent Cadre category. Also, 2,400 space will go for Customs Inspector and Customs Assistant Cadre in the General Duty category.
Apply Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
Here is the guide on how you can apply for this recruitment. All applicants must visit the Nigeria Customs Service website via www.vacancy.customss.gov.ng to start the application. Ensure you follow all details accurately.
The application is opened for three positions which are:
1. Superintendent Cadre: The Superintendent Cadre are senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
2. Inspectorate Cadre: Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
3. Assistant Cadre: The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Portal
Please note that the official page for the application recruitment is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Eligibility For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019
To apply, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have completed secondary school (O level) or higher education depending on the position been applied
- Prisoners are excluded from the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- Applicant must be within the age brackets of 18-35 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Qualifications For Customs Recruitment 2019
Below are the qualifications you need before application into the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2019:
- All applicants must pose the following SSCE or NCE or ND, or DEGREE
- Age must within the range of 18 – 35 years for interested applicants.
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre).
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
The NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT portal will open on the midnight of 17th, April 2019 and application is expected to last just 3 weeks only for all positions.
You must take note of the following details.
- You must have an active email address
- An active phone number
- All documents required must be with you
- All documents must match in dates and date of birth if you must be selected
- Only successful applicants will be communicated
- Avoid errors while filling the forms online and take your time to avoid them had I known
Customs Application Form Fee
According to the organization, the application is free of charge for all applicants, so be mindful of fraudsters. Also, any use of fraudulent documents will lead to prosecution.
Finally, got any questions for us? Ask! Also, please share this!