The Nigeria Peace Corps Application Requirements is to guide you on all you need to apply for the Nigeria Peace Corp. Since many have been asking how they can apply and what they need to apply, we decided to bring this to guide you. Once you have these requirements ready, you are good to go.
The Nigeria Peace Corps Application Requirements is divided into two. One is for general consideration while the other is basically for academic purposes. We shall list these two requirements for you below. So, stay cool and read on.
Nigeria Peace Corps Application Requirements
As we’ve said earlier, the Nigeria Peace Corps Application Requirements is classifeied into two: 1. General requirements and 2. Academic requirements.
General Requirements for Peace Corps Recruitment 2017
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Peace Corps Recruitment – Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Once you have met with the above qualification, you can now proceed to register. To register, log onto https://www.peacecorps.gov/apply/. Fill the form and apply.
Let us hear your view on the Nigeria Peace Corps Application Requirements. Thank you.