Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2018 – The application for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Recruitment is currently ongoing. This recruitment exercise is open to all Nigerian Nigerian graduates with a minimum of B.Sc/B.A or HND certificates. We will outline the application guidelines here.
Please be informed that you MUST follow the guidelines stated here if you truly want to have any chance of being recruited. The Nigerian Air Force is an agency that deals with order. So you must do yourself every good to abide by these instructions regarding the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2018.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2018
Here is how you can apply for the recruitment opportunity of the Nigerian Air Force.
- Log onto the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Application Portal here.
- Then, follow the guidelines and complete the application.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Requirements & Qualifications
Below are the needed requirements and the qualifications you must meet up with before you apply.
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
Guidelines/General Information to Candidates
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper Credit.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Also, applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for Consultants). Any age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable.
- Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise:
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 7 – 21 December 2018.
- Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Zonal Enlistment Centers:
- Birth Certificate
- Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test).
- Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a-b above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Applicant’s local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government.
- Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during the Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.
The Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2018 is free once you meet up with the requirements. Now, go start your application.