Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 – The Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadet (DSSC) 2018/2019 recruitment is currently ongoing. This recruitment is open to all interested and qualified candidates. Therefore, you can go online and apply for this recruitment exercise. If you are qualified, you stand a great chance of being recruited.
This online recruitment will be carried out on the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 which is www.airforce.mil.ng. this is where all applicants are expected to submit their online application. Any other site is not official and places you at your own risk. So, you must ensure you carry out this application on the official portal for recruitment.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019
Who is eligible to apply for this online recruitment?
Nigeria Air Force DSSC Recruitment Eligibility
- >All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- >Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Requirements & Qualifications
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- >Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- >Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- >Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
- >Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- >Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- >Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
NAF DSSC Recruitment Application deadline
Application Start Date: 19th October, 2018. (Application Portal Opens) – Application Closing Date 16th November, 2018.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
d. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
Good luck and all the best!