The Nigerian Navy has released instructions and guidelines to successful candidates who applied for the training. The information concerning the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 25B Training 2017 reads as follows “This is to remind the successful candidates for Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 25B (NNBTS 25B) that the resumption date for training at Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne Port Harcourt is Sunday 21st May 2017.”
Given the above information, all the successful candidates for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 25B Training 2017 are to get prepared for the task ahead. Accordingly, we bring to you the requirements for the Nigerian Navy Training School. Ensure you have these requirements ready before proceeding to the training. Read on for more information.
It is clearly stated that candidates that fail to report 7 days after the indicated date will not be accepted for the training. Furthermore, all candidates are to report with the following:
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) passport photographs.
- Two (2) white vest T-shirts.
- One pair each of white and brown canvas shoes
- Two (2) white singlets
- Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts
- Personal items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, underwears, toiletries, cutleries etc.
- Two(2) black skin tight for females
- Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional)
- Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks
Note: All the items listed above will be checked before any candidate is admitted to commence training.
We have earlier written on the ranks in the Nigeria Navy in particular & Nigerian Armed Forces in general. You may wish to glance at it. Furthermore, you might be interested in the list of Nigerian para-military agencies you can apply for online.
If you have any questions on the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 25B Training 2017, we would be of help. Kindly use the comment box below. Thank you.