Nigeria’s Got Talent Season 3 | Audition Date and Audition Venue (2015)

Do you believe in your self to be a talented Nigerian? can you Sing, Dance, Act, Perform Tricks or Rap? Then if you know you can wow the judges with your performance, the Nigeria’s Got Talent Season 3 wants you in.

Application and registration for the Season 3 2015/2016 Nigeria’s Got Talent registration has officially kicked off, and interested candidates are thereby invited to take part of the annual talent hunt show programme.

2015 Nigeria’s Got Talent Season 3 Audition Venue:

Audition locations are in these cities :

1. Lagos,
  2. Abuja,
  3. Port Harcourt,
  4. Benin,
  5. Ibadan
  6. and Enugu

Audition Date for 2015 Nigeria’s Got Talent Season 3:

Audition Date: April and May 2015 (Specific dates will be given in no distant time)

How to for 2015 Nigeria’s Got Talent Season 3:

All applications can be done online via their website at http://www.gottalentnigeria.com/registration-form/

Alternatively, interested candidates can register via SMS. Simply Send name and preferred location to 35683 (50naira/Per Sms). But OnlineDailys.com strongly recommends that you apply via the online portal.

Please note that registration is absolutely free – So Do not pay any money to any one!!

1. I just registered yesterday…Guess it’s too late right?

• If your application was rejected by not being successful, then it means its close

2. please I have been waiting for this all my life please just give me one more chance ,I waited for last year but it didn’t show up I thought it would be next month

3. I registered yesterday is there any way I can still do d audition????

• If it not over yet, you can…

4. I don’t get…. is the audition over or is still on???and if is still on will I b getting a message on where I will b going for the audition ??

5. I registered nd i was told dat i wil recieve a reply via email,but i’ve 4gotn my password so i cant login nd i lost my sim,should i repeat it,is d auditiön still on.

• Yes but this time u will have to use another email address or u have to use that same email address u used before, then click “forget password” like so that they can re-set you login account for you.

6. Is d audition stil on

7. please I want to register today can you do it for me.

Download Microsoft Teams App for Computer, iOS, Android to Start or Join Meeting

You can start or join meetings from any device. Microsoft Teams application provides a mobile app, desktop app, and the Microsoft Teams web to join or create your own meeting, with a capacity of over 10,000 members to join for free.

You can share screens, make video conferencing, share files and videos, etc.

Click here now to download Microsoft Teams app for free.

Laycon Wins the Big Brother Naija Season 5 lock-down 2020 Show

The game has finally come to an end and Laycon emerges the winner of the 2020 Big Brother Naija Season 5 lock-down show. This means that Laycon goes home tonight with a ground total cash worth of N85,000,000. It wasn't an easy journey - among the 20 housemates of 2020...